Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

*OMGLAZ*...

Featured Replies

Hey girls i'm single well i've been single for 2 week's and i'm ready to move on,so if any girls wanna holla at laz feel free to pm me :D

 

What i'm looking for-

Girl from 14-17 years old

Gotta be loyal

Good personality

Good sense of humor

Decent looking

And you have to be nice,no hoes allowed

 

 

 

That's all :thumbup

Anyone on the internet can be a chick.

DAMN my old age!!!

456535[/snapback]

i think it shoudl be #4 on your most annoying list :whistle

 

"I'm Too Old For Laz"

DAMN my old age!!!

456535[/snapback]

How old r you?

456538[/snapback]

 

20.. Almost 21.

 

DAMN my old age!!!

456535[/snapback]

i think it shoudl be #4 on your most annoying list :whistle

 

"I'm Too Old For Laz"

456539[/snapback]

GENIUS

  • Author

DAMN my old age!!!

456535[/snapback]

How old r you?

456538[/snapback]

 

20.. Almost 21.

 

I'd go out wit a 20 year old :D

DAMN my old age!!!

456535[/snapback]

How old r you?

456538[/snapback]

 

20.. Almost 21.

 

I'd go out wit a 20 year old :D

456545[/snapback]

 

You screwed up my sig now. Oh well, I'm keeping it.

 

I think you're just using me to buy you lottery tickets anyway.

Gotta be loyal

Good personality

Good sense of humor

Decent looking

And you have to be nice,no hoes allowed

 

 

 

That's all :thumbup [/b][/font]

456501[/snapback]

 

Laz your in luck!

 

Meet Susan

 

 

 

Very Loyal, Loves to play ball and hide the remote on you, great looking pup but sadly she is a b***h.

^^ :D lemme get ur s/n...juss send it thru pm

456548[/snapback]

 

Oh, I just read that no hoes were allowed. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I won't waste your time.

^^ :D ? lemme get ur s/n...juss send it thru pm

456548[/snapback]

 

Oh, I just read that no hoes were allowed. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I won't waste your time.

456551[/snapback]

:lol :lol

 

in that case, send your SN this way.

  • Author

^^ :D ? lemme get ur s/n...juss send it thru pm

456548[/snapback]

 

Oh, I just read that no hoes were allowed. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I won't waste your time.

456551[/snapback]

NoOOOo not again! :p

^^ :D lemme get ur s/n...juss send it thru pm

456548[/snapback]

 

Oh, I just read that no hoes were allowed. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I won't waste your time.

456551[/snapback]

:lol :lol

 

in that case, send your SN this way.

456555[/snapback]

 

Alkazoid is a ho burglar

  • Author

This has to be one of the sadder threads I've seen in awhile.

 

At least it gave me a good laugh. :lol

456572[/snapback]

LOL i was bored wut u expect :lol

^^ :D ? lemme get ur s/n...juss send it thru pm

456548[/snapback]

 

Oh, I just read that no hoes were allowed. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. I won't waste your time.

456551[/snapback]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.