Sonic burger

Guest markotsay7

in and out is the stuff

sonic is alright ... their chili cheese coneys are better though (although weinerschnitzel beat them)

we had the same problems with sonic in PA .. advertising but none around .... same with target in upstate NY .. i think they just buy a national block

In-n-out is the best.

Another greatest of all time restuarent coming to SoFla is Chick Fil'A. That's my all time fav. Be on the lookout it;s coming soon.

476373[/snapback]

There is already a chik fil'a in pembroke pines mall and broward mall and they've been there for as long as I can remember. I've only seen the standalone ones in Orlando though

In-n-out is the best.

Another greatest of all time restuarent coming to SoFla is Chick Fil'A. That's my all time fav. Be on the lookout it;s coming soon.

476373[/snapback]

There is already a chik fil'a in pembroke pines mall and broward mall and they've been there for as long as I can remember. I've only seen the standalone ones in Orlando though

476398[/snapback]

Yeah, too me, if it's in a food court, it doesn't really count. I'm talking about standalones are coming.

theyve got one at dadeland if youve got a hankerin

476405[/snapback]

Yeah the Dadeland one is the best in Dade (not saying much), beacause it's open til like 8. The one in Gov't Center is open from like 11-2. Anytime I'm in Orlando I try to go to the one in Ocoee right off the Turnpike. I always go there in the Atl, and I went to one in South Jersey after the Marlins game on Thursday. What a tremendous eatery.

Broward > Dade :) We have a Steak N Shake at Sawgrass here. Best milkshakes ever.

I HOPE they do NOT put a Chik Fil'A anywhere near me. It will be an immediate 30 lb weight gain because DAMN that place is good. I have been able to avoid it at Pembroke because there is a place there that makes the best sandwich in the world and I always get that instead.

Broward > Dade :) We have a Steak N Shake at Sawgrass here. Best milkshakes ever.

I HOPE they do NOT put a Chik Fil'A anywhere near me. It will be an immediate 30 lb weight gain because DAMN that place is good. I have been able to avoid it at Pembroke because there is a place there that makes the best sandwich in the world and I always get that instead.

476415[/snapback]

Man, I can't stand Broward. They took my beloved hockey team (yeah right). They've tried to take my Marlins, even though they should be blamed for the poor attendance ahora, and they've dragged the Dolphins all the way up the county. Plus, the food up there is incredible.