So... how about the game tonight?

Ashley

Honestly, after hearing about the trade news... i expected this team to play like they did tonight. After we swept the Phils, momentum was on our side... but after this trade went down, so did our team. Hopefully they can look passed it though. I know it was better for the team number-wise... but the chemistry is hurt. Hopefully, they an get themselves back together. We all miss Brad and Hee Seop, but we'll have to get passed that and welcome the new guys with open arms. Watching todays game felt so dead... did anyone else feel this way? I mean, i didn't even care if we won or lost... and the crowd didn't even make a sound. *sigh* I just hope this all works out for the best.

Your thoughts on tonights game...

The players didn't even look like they wanted to play...And i don't blame them. The chemistry is obviously gone..lets just hope they can form some sort of chemistry with the new guys. The crowd was even worse...it looked empty by the 3rd inning... Just like you, i hope this all works out for the best.

no chemistry?

were losing 2 major leaguers........one who even didnt know english very well and gaining back 3 major leaguers, one who has already been with some of our team. oh yea and rosey was mota's first pitching coach! lo duca bleeds dodger blue but i think he will suck it up and fit in nicely here.

like kooliano said, these guys go out there and want to win.

it was a rough game. it happens.

The players didn't even look like they wanted to play...And i don't blame them. The chemistry is obviously gone..lets just hope they can form some sort of chemistry with the new guys. The crowd was even worse...it looked empty by the 3rd inning... Just like you, i hope this all works out for the best.

485970[/snapback]

Exactly.

I mentioned it in another post but if you were there you saw Castillo crouched in a near fetal position for two pitches in the first inning, Lowell twirling his glove on his finger as a play was going on in the field, these guys looked shell-shocked.

What nonsense. These multi-million dollar players (who would leave the Marlins on a moments notice if they got a better deal) being depressed by an easily anticipated trade.

Fact is they sucked against Livan (while the pitching staff gave up 9 runs.)

Therein lies the "depression."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.