Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

80's Night Marlins Player Pictures

Featured Replies

camera: $200

picture roll: $5

getting them developed: $8

 

these pictures: PRICELESS

i have also realized that conine has a little bit of john travolta in him........... :lol

lol Glad you enjoyed them. I have lots of pictures actually from signings last season, spring training games, and some games now. They're all big quality though. Maybe I'll post some later.

Those pictures are amazing

Miguel had 2 different ones. And I missed LoDucca's pic b/c his at bat went so fast LOL I also missed encarnacion's. THey were definitely something to laugh at though!

Miguel had 2 different ones. And I missed LoDucca's pic b/c his at bat went so fast LOL I also missed encarnacion's. THey were definitely something to laugh at though!

489686[/snapback]

 

Ya after his first at bat they changed it for him

 

He then went 3-3 the rest of the game.

 

lol

awesome job with the pics!

 

omg i cannot get over mikeys. no wonder he was so embarrassed at his AB, just gold.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.