Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

80's Night Marlins Player Pictures

Featured Replies

I was at the game tonight and it also happened to be 80's night, anyways the pictures of the players that they show on the jumbotron were edited with 80's themes, some of them were HILARIOUS. Mike Lowell was wearing a mullet and Jeff Conine looked like he had a racoon on his head, they were so funny, when they first went up to bat and put the pictures up on the jumbotron the entire stadium was laughing.

 

Does anyone know where I can find these 80's themed pictures of Marlins players? I'd like to put the Jeff Conine one in my sig, his was the funniest.

yeah, that was hilarious

 

i wish we could find pics of those, the lowell one would go straight to my sig

 

they should do stuff like this more often

yea it was awesome, the PPS crew is great

488208[/snapback]

 

 

those pics were poorly photoshopped. i coulda done it better and those ppl supposed to be pros . tisk tisk

Right away when JP's pic went up I figured out it was 80s night. Luis looked like he was gonna die in the ondeck circle. Then for the entire first 2 innings, the whole dugout went up to the top step to see everyone's pic.

yea it was awesome, the PPS crew is great

488208[/snapback]

 

 

those pics were poorly photoshopped. i coulda done it better and those ppl supposed to be pros . tisk tisk

488266[/snapback]

 

It wasn't supposed to be realistic, it was supposed to be funny. And it was. JP's little half-fro was good..as was Damion Easley's hairy chest. :blink:

The Pierre one was terrible. I couldnt really tell what it was but I figured it was an afro.

 

The Conine one was the best. He looked like Ben Stiller from the movie Starsky and Hutch. :lol

Miguel's second one was just messed up lol

What was Lenny's like? Did they get a chance to post it on the board?

What was Lenny's like? Did they get a chance to post it on the board?

488435[/snapback]

 

I think they just gave him like some hair in the back and a weird shirt

Damn, I wanted to see how awesome they made that one. They could have gone crazy.

They are going to have to change the player intros because they added Lo Duca and Enc and they didn't do the walk-in ones that were done at the start of the season.

Damn, I wanted to see how awesome they made that one. They could have gone crazy.

488441[/snapback]

 

I would've liked to see him in an old madonna style boustier and rosary.

They are going to have to change the player intros because they added Lo Duca and Enc and they didn't do the walk-in ones that were done at the start of the season.

488443[/snapback]

No, not necessarily. Matt Treanor has been playing the entire time without a walk in until recently getting one, they just said his name and stuff. They did the same for Niner last season.

Hahaha yeah.. Miguel Cabrera as Boy George, with his picture weirdly tilted.. that's one for the ages

488431[/snapback]

The Cabrera picture was classic. If Los Marlins were smart, they'd sell those pictures with the 80s night logo for like $12, 8x10. They'd cash in.

  • Author

Right away when JP's pic went up I figured out it was 80s night. Luis looked like he was gonna die in the ondeck circle. Then for the entire first 2 innings, the whole dugout went up to the top step to see everyone's pic.

488322[/snapback]

 

haha, that's great. I was sitting behind the Marlins dugout so I couldn't see them coming out to look at the jumbotron.

  • Author

I'm still kicking myself for missing Lenny's.

488421[/snapback]

 

They didn't have to edit Lenny's :lol . His was normal except he just had an 80's shirt on.

  • Author

They are going to have to change the player intros because they added Lo Duca and Enc and they didn't do the walk-in ones that were done at the start of the season.

488443[/snapback]

 

Treanor, Willingham, and others never did the walk-in ones at the beginning of the season and they still had theirs when they started.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.