I got my Drivers' License

miami15

I got my license as soon as possible after my birthday (I think my birthday fell on a weekend..I think because of school and football and such, I couldnt take it until about 2 weeks after my birthday). I don't understand people who are lazy about that. It's f***ing driving! It opens a whole new world of freedom.

And I got a perfect score.

490292[/snapback]

Word. I got mine right when I came home from vacation. That's just something that boggles my mind. How kids can't wait to drive, but are so lazy.

I got my permit like a month ago and even though I was really happy about it, I have never looked more pissed in a photo in my life than I do on my permit.

491856[/snapback]

My friends pic was like that too. He said that they tried 5 times to get a pic where his eyes were open and when they finally got it he looked like droopy.He also said that the woman had a lisp so when she said cheese it came out cheezth. :lol

Guest marlins02

I did it! Wore my Shaq jersey for the picture. Great to have this just in time for the playoff run!

489835[/snapback]

congrats

i hope you enjoy driving, have some fun with it. I hate driving, I hope we get robot cars soon. I can get more reading done that way.

491883[/snapback]

to be honest i hated driving when i first started but now i really enjoy it.