I got my Drivers' License

miami15

I did it! Wore my Shaq jersey for the picture. Great to have this just in time for the playoff run!

489835[/snapback]

Congrats!omg i could've had my license already,but i don't even have my restricted im way to lazy to do it,i don't know why though lol,but i wanna get my license already hehehe

My license picture I'm wearing a Marlins t-shirt.

489888[/snapback]

Can you see it?

My first photo (the restricted) you can tell what I'm wearing. But, today I went out to FIU to do it, and maybe they do things different, because you can hardly make out what color shirt I'm wearing.

I wore my Michael Jordan-Mars Blackmon T-Shirt and you can clearly see both of their faces.

489904[/snapback]

Awesome.

I'm kinda disappointed you can't see my jersey. If the picture was of last year's dimensions you'd clearly see it, but whatever.

my driver license photo owns.

oh, and didnt the change the age in FL so you kids have to be 17 to get one now?

490021[/snapback]

I heard a few years ago it was gonna be 18..I don't know if that ever went into effect though. Man, I got mine on my 16th birthday. I could not wait a second and was totally terrified of failing. I was still freaked out when posing for my picture, they got me while I was moving my head and I look like an angry zombie from 1965.

Almost 5 years ago.. my how time flies!

Congrats, but don't drive anywhere near me. I'm still freaked out enough on the road.

Guest Juanky

If you're born after 1989 (starting in '90) you'll have to be 18 to get your license.

490074[/snapback]

Are you sure? I think it's to a point. You get your restricted at 15, can drive alone at certain times at 16, that window is extended at 17, until full freedom at 18.

If not, it blows for my lil brother. AHAHAHAHA

Guest Fritz

If you're born after 1989 (starting in '90) you'll have to be 18 to get your license.

490074[/snapback]

Are you serious? God that would suck.

490075[/snapback]

It'd be good. Most teenage drivers suck anyway and the increased age will make it so more drivers are responsible.

I got lucky and my birthday was like 30 days before they changed the rules in VA like three years ago. Used to be only 6 months needed permit now cant get permit untill 15 and 9 months I think and need it for 9 or 10 months. Don't know exact rules but it sucks. Also you are only supposed to have 1 other person in the car if you are 16, 2 if 17, and you cannot be driving after 12 if you are under 18. Only acception is work and school

I got my license as soon as possible after my birthday (I think my birthday fell on a weekend..I think because of school and football and such, I couldnt take it until about 2 weeks after my birthday). I don't understand people who are lazy about that. It's f***ing driving! It opens a whole new world of freedom.

And I got a perfect score.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.