Trying to get DW and the Marlins on national TV...

Ramp

Cruise Tax won't work b/c Micky Arilston will move carnival (largest cruise line out of florida to avoid it!) Micky is worse than Wayne H. in my opinion. he uses tax $$$ to build aaa then block marlins ballpark tax. :(

American Airlines arena was build because Mickey Arison use pirvate funds and some of his own.All the county did gave him the land and he was very close moving the Heat out of Dade.I recommend you to do a search on sun sentinel so thta you can better inform on this topic.

Same as PPS with county giving Robbie the land, but land was bought using taxpayer $$$$ so the AAA was, in part, funded using taxpayer $$$$$$$. The miami arena which was fine for the heat, was built using taxpayer $$$$. Micky has abused taxpayers down there and they keep on taking it. They built the Miami Arena and the AAA in less than 15 years! Let me remind you that the Heat are not winning and he has his new arena.

Unfortunately John Henry ignored the Hialeah proposal wanting to be Downtown. Who lives in Downtown compared to Hialeah? Homeless, Druggies, and Some very rich people. Sorry, but Hialeah would be much better than Downtown or North Miami where PPS is. Hispanics live in Hialeah, Hispanics (like me) love baseball, We go out to the games. Such a shame to see Hialeah Park closed, but a ballpark there in one of the old parking lots could really help the area. I think Loria would be open to the idea, maybe he doesn't know. Those of you that "talk" to him, please let him know that Hialeah has the ok to build and is willing!

Aian't that the Hialeah something something... the horse racing track... that place sucks... that's on Palm Ave I believe? That place is horrible there would be huge traffic jams!

Land was about 1/4 of price if i remember correctly. AAA cost like around $185-215 million range.

Arison abuse?How many owners are willing to put up their own money with out seeking to bankrupt the city and state to pay for everything.

The day Loria or any other owner come up with an elavarote proposal to fund stadiuam without using tax payers money............that will be the day .

I'm not trying to hate on Loria because I believe he does want to win but fans aren't helping thanks to hating propaganda by the media.

I'm just saying Micky blackmailed the state to not pass the Marlins Cruise Tax. He said you pass it, I sue and walk. He benefitted from tax money, no matter how little and denied a "competitor" franchise in the market to do the same.

My wish is we have some private companies come together and build the ballpark, but that is unlikely.

Hialeah Park worked fine for many years, you would build a new ballpark. The roads in Hialeah and Miami in general are all clogged. There is MetroRail and MetroBus service, but the area is used to big events there.