Did any one listen to Fat Hank show today?

minus

HE said the Marlins were the big losers in the trade between LA and Miami.He was being rude to every caller who disagree with him like his opinion is the only that matters.Now he thinks he is a great Baseball analyst.

This guy is a joke.

HE said the Marlins were the big losers in the trade between LA and Miami.He was being rude to every caller who disagree with him like his opinion is the only that matters.Now he thinks he is a great Baseball analyst.

This guy is a joke.

491042[/snapback]

Between LA and Miami? Did we change our name?

WQAM is tanking...let's him get sucked down the drain please! Stop listening to him and calling in.

491057[/snapback]

The Dolphins might be leaving WQAM when their contract is expeire.The Dolphins leave that means WQAM is going down for sure.

[Miami Herald] WQAM's decision Friday to add the Howard Stern radio show, effective Aug. 16, could impact the Dolphins' willingness to stay on the station long-term. WQAM has one season left on its contract and has been trying to negotiate an extension.

Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga could take the rights elsewhere -- perhaps to an FM station such as Y-100 -- although a source said WQAM still has a good chance to retain the rights.

''It's our belief that the sports-talk format better serves the fans in this market [than Stern],'' Dolphins president Eddie Jones said in a statement.

WQAM is tanking...let's him get sucked down the drain please! Stop listening to him and calling in.

491057[/snapback]

The Dolphins might be leaving WQAM when their contract is expeire.The Dolphins leave that means WQAM is going down for sure.

[Miami Herald] WQAM's decision Friday to add the Howard Stern radio show, effective Aug. 16, could impact the Dolphins' willingness to stay on the station long-term. WQAM has one season left on its contract and has been trying to negotiate an extension.

Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga could take the rights elsewhere -- perhaps to an FM station such as Y-100 -- although a source said WQAM still has a good chance to retain the rights.

''It's our belief that the sports-talk format better serves the fans in this market [than Stern],'' Dolphins president Eddie Jones said in a statement.

491065[/snapback]

Look at the memo I posted from Clear Channel. Wayne HATES Stern and doesn't want to be on the same station as Stern.

Guys, this is the same guy who has bashed the stadium issue from Day 1, brings in the Marlin Hater Berandino and now this. He claims to be a fan because he's a season ticket holder and he's just full of cr*p.

I'd rather pull my toe nails off with plyers than listen to him for one more minute. :thumbdown

Guys, this is the same guy who has bashed the stadium issue from Day 1, brings in the Marlin Hater Berandino and now this. He claims to be a fan because he's a season ticket holder and he's just full of cr*p.

I'd rather pull my toe nails off with plyers than listen to him for one more minute. :thumbdown

491122[/snapback]

He doesn't pay for the tickets. WQAM gave it to him as part of his contract negotiations. Neil Rogers, Mandich, and Kaplan have the same thing.

Guest Moneyball

just cause you have season tickets doesn't prove s***. i'm sure steinbrenner owns a couple of red sox season tickets. does that make him a red sox fan?

Hank is a betting man - but loses a lot more than he wins. And he would lose betting against the Marlins.

This deal made the team better. All the holes were filled. We didnt take on any significant payroll to do it either. This team is better NOW than it was before the trade. I dont see how anyone makes any objections other than did we give up too much future talent for present circumstances. Again, I would answer by saying that you have to pay to win. The window for this team is now and they have to do everything they can to win now. Penny has great value in that he is young as does Choi. I have no problem parting with Penny, but Choi I would rather us have kept. But the fact is we have to play Conine with the money we are paying him and Choi becomes expendable because we are NOT the Yankees.

Until people show a willingness to understand the context in which these deals are made, they will always just be blowhards in my book.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.