It's looking more and more like end of the season

AlexGonzalez's#1Fan

I keep saying over and over again, "This is the game. This is the game we turn our season around and make a strong push." I said it before the Pirates series, twice before the Expos series, and now before the Diamonback series. We're supposed to be making a push for the playoffs, and instead we're on the verge of being swept by a team that hasn't won a series since mid-july. It seems like the magic the Marlins had is gone. We used too much earlier in the season, now we have none left. We blow a chance to move a game up on the braves last night, and instead move a game back tonight. I don't know why we keep losing. I really don't. But I'm sick of it. I remember hearing on ESPN how horrible the Astros were, that the Astros should pack it up, because they're done. They're ahead of us now. We're worse than the Astros. Because this team won't take advantage of opportunity. We're playing last place teams. What better chance to make a strong push than playing last place teams, that we should beat, we should dominate. Instead, we're getting killed. If we can't beat last place teams, what hope do we have for the playoffs?

Sorry for that, I just typed it as it came to my mind, and I needed to rant somewhere. This team needs a ****ing kick in the ass to get back on the right track.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.