August 10, 200422 yr I dont think we will be seeing much baseball this week in South Florida . Looks like 2 tropical storms heading this way for the next 6 days . I love South Florida weather but baseball and rain dont mix. WHO SAYS WE DONT NEED A RETRACTABLE ROOF . :blink:
August 10, 200422 yr 40% chance tonight, not too bad, its been 30% or 40% all summer so its likely it wont rain out tonight, It'll probly drizzle.
August 11, 200422 yr Didn't see any rain at all tonight when I was there. Good news is, I don't think the Tropical Storms will be "rainy" in effect until THursday, and we have a 9-day road trip (right?) coming up..so prob won't effect the Marlins too much if at all.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.