Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PSLMARLIN

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PSLMARLIN

  1. There is only one micro brewery to own them all .....DOGFISH HEAD . After that Lagunitas , harpoon , Averey .
  2. Thought you guys might like this, fits perfect in this thread http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/mlb_exper...a?urn=mlb,67475
  3. I have been on this board for about 5 years now . Im on here everyday at least 4 times a day. I hardly post on here , but this weeks trade has brought me out of the woodwork. Im so disgusted with Loria and that megalomaniac Samson . I don't care who you are and how much you love Loria and company , there is no way you can defend this group or this recent trade. Rferry , I unfortunately have wasted my time reading most of your post over the years and have come to the conclusion you are here for 1 reason only and that is to stir up the masses. Marlins2003 , you side with Loria and company alot but do it in a very professional and educated way , so I actually enjoy reading your posts. For the ones on here wishing death or threatening the lives of Loria and Samson , you few are completely out of your minds . I dont care if you are a diehard Marlins fan or a casual Marlins fan this trade is a kick in the face. This trade has effected the Marlins on so many levels. There is no way in hell the city , county or state officials are going to allow their tax payers money to be spent on a team who's ownership isn't commited to putting a quaility product on the field. This trade has proven to me that The current ownership is in no way , shape or form looking out for the best interest of the team.
  4. The only situation Pinto should be allowed to pitch for us is if were winning 15 to 1 and we want our closer to get the save in the 9th. :nono
  5. Im not understanding why there is so much hate for Philly TEAMS , I can understand hating Philly Fans in general , but not the actual teams. How can you hate on them ? Like Philfan said they havent won a championship in any major pro sport in 20 years. hating the Phils to me is kinda like hating the Pirates , you want the fish to kill them in a series but you still feel bad for them because they cant get their sh*t together. I actually think Philsfan has been pretty nice after all these bad answers given by our forum , and yet no one has answered his initial question? Why does Olsen hate the phils so much? I honestly cant answer that but i will give my best guestimation, Olsen hates everyone!!! especially when he doesnt get his way. He is a fierce competitor (sp?) and his mouth consistantly gets him into trouble , I for one love this about that guy for one reason , Its entertaining.
  6. Theres always a janitorial position at Dolphin stadium for this bum . but then again im sure he would find a way to screw that up somehow
  7. I can only imagine how many fans WWF lost when Chief Jay Strongbow came on to the wrestling scene . Also who can forget the ridicule that the Iron shiek faced when he stepped into the ring . Down right wrong, I say . Last but not least the loveable wild samoans Afa and Sika. Their Names alone Stand for nothing more than flat out racism . Again I will tell you good people...... The WWF is a hot bed of hatred and racism. Please stop watching it.
  8. Wow talk about Negative ! :thumbdown People like salami scare me . That was the first rule my Mom and Pop taught me, and the first rule I taught my Boys . NEVER QUIT . second was wipe from front to back :lol sorry bad joke
  9. I cant believe I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading anything redsox fan wrote after his first post on this thread ! :banghead
  10. I love that our boys are underdogs , It reminds me of a certain team in 2003 . :whistle
  11. I was watching the game on mlb.tv just now and came on this site to comment on that missed opp. to bunt . You guys are much too fast for me . I didnt get to see the game last night , so im watching now . GOD I LOVE MLB.TV
  12. Spikes comments on this thread could very well possibly be the worst spent 5 minutes of my life. :banghead
  13. Thought this was interesting , and hopefully no one has stated this already. I picked up 2006 Major league Baseball fantasy guide and Yearbook , and was pleasantly suprised to see Willy as a top 5 catcher for fantasy league . If this has already been said sorry .
  14. Lucaze , I think your optimism is great and I hope your right . If I were you, I would take some baby steps first and shoot for the Marlins to field a .500 team first, Then worry about the Marlins making the post season . I truly hope your correct , but as for now im just hoping we have a winning season .
  15. I really liked Len Kasper , He was a fantastic radio voice , but I see nothing wrong with Rich Waltz . Dont judge the poor guy just because he looks like he is stalking Tommy Hutton when they show him talking to each other .
  16. Im with Marlins2003 on this one , I am not a fan of Samson , but I do love the way Loria is obsessed with baseball , Thats why if I had a choice of Owners and a Stadium deal in Fla , I would still choose Loria, if Samson would not be involved that would be even more of a +.
  17. They won't have the cash to keep him past 2006? Why? Because they have so many other large contracts. By the time he makes real big money, the Marlins will hopefully have a home. They aren't trading him. You're just suggesting this to make your own life more miserable. Right on the money me boy :thumbup
  18. Going to games next year? Shucks, the way it's looking, I might get to play. Either way, I'll be wearing my Marlins cap. PFFT they couldnt afford my salary, you wont see me on the field.
  19. Reason #13 why you should come out to see the Marlins "More of a crowd on the field than in the stands"
  20. Where do they all come from? It's like some mental institution in South Fla has given internet access to its patients and they somehow have come across marlinsbaseball.com :thumbup Couldnt agree with you more .
  21. This townhall Meeting with the F.O. and fans is going to be very interesting . Whoever goes would you please be kind enough to let the rest of us know what was said? Oh and for all of you going , dont rule out wearing some sort of Body Armour . Things could get messy . :blink:
  22. I see nothing wrong with this Idea . The only stipulation is that he stops making that stupid grin during his wined up.
  23. Giving up on the Marlins? Not in a million years. In fact . I'm even more excited for the season to start than I was before the fire-sale started . Im excited to see this Young team come alive this season. I love the underdogs and I dont ever want the Marlins to be front runners for the playoffs before the season starts again. My Sons and I adore the Marlins and will love them wherever they go, even though I absolutely believe that they will be staying right here in South Florida. The only thing I will be saddened by , is when they trade Juan Pierre , I believe he is a catalyst for this team . There is not a harder working player in baseball right now than JP , That is something these young guys need to see. Bottom Line is : I love the Marlins and I trust Loria and Co. will make this thing work .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.