Town Hall Meeting WITH SAMSON for Season Ticket Holders...

Accord

I just got a call from my season ticket rep about everything that's going on. Anyways, he told me that there is going to be a Town Hall meeting for all season ticket holders on December 13th, the time hasn't been set yet but it'll most likely be at 6pm or 7pm.

Samson, Beinfest, Girardi, Dave Van Horne, Rich Waltz, Tommy Hutton, Andre Dawson, and several Marlins players will all be there. Samson and Beinfest will both be taking questions from season ticket holders in a town hall style meeting, the event is going to be just like last year with lockerroom and clubhouse tours as well. Last year there were some pretty pissed off season ticket holders asking questions about the stadium situation, etc. so this year I think it's going to be pretty brutal and Samson is going to be hit with a lot of tough questions.

If you have something to say to Samson, this is the place to do it.

Who exactly can go to this? Every season ticket holder who has at least put down a deposit on seats for next season. If you've either paid in full already or put down a deposit, then you can go, but make sure you call your season ticket rep to make sure your name is on the list.

All the built up anger and frustration you have, all the tough questions you want Samson to answer, well this is your chance.

I'll definitely be there. December 13th, the time is still TBD but it will be sometime in the evening.

There is also going to be a season ticket holder luncheon sometime in January, but details of exactly what the event entails and the exact date is yet to be determined.

I have seaon tix an havent heard anything... Where is this going to be at? Im going to call my reps.. I have 2 seats in my package can two ppl go? Does it have to be the season ticket holder or can it be a friend?

It's most likely going to be in that huge white tent you always have to walk by to get into the stadium, at least that's where it was last year. The info just came out today about it, which is why you haven't heard anything yet.

Accord, So we should be getting a letter in the mail or do we have to contact our reps and specifically find out info?

Ive had season tickets for years and never heard of this except for the one at Fan Fest. im interested to go to this with a friend.. Do I have to call them and put me and my friends name on the list or will it work out itself when I get the letter in the mail?

They sent something in the mail last year. I just don't remember having to RSVP or anything. I got there kind of late last year but I was in time to catch some of the stadium questions. I guess I'll have to try to get out of work early that day since the traffic from Miami is horrendous during rush hour.

Guest Moneyball

Why only Samson? If you want to give a verbal raping everyone in the top positions of the organizations. Myself if I had the oppurtunity I wouldn't. Why? Baseball is a business and I understand why they did what they did.

The only thing I have against Samson is the stadium issue, even that he isn't totally responsible. Now if the city had one of these regarding a stadium I would be sure to rip a couple of los politicos.

Barring anything unforseen, I'm going to fly home just to rip into everyone from the team who is gutsy/stupid enough to show up.

Im actually going to go and not rip into the team.. It not ones fault... NOt Samsom, Loria, Beinfest, Giardi, NO ONES!! Now if they bring some state offical there, they better have extra security cause Im gonna raise hell!!!!