Are you going to watch baseball next year?

fusion99

Would you even watch baseball anymore?

As for me, I'm not going to watch baseball anymore, take away my home team and that's it. Baseball in South Florida is done for. It's really sad when the only team to bring two championships to south florida gets the boot.

The only plus I can see out of the marlins moving is the fact that Dolphins Stadium won't have that annoying clay endzone anymore. In any event, Let's see if Nick Saban can bring us a championship here with the Fins.

Go Fins!

As for me, I'm not going to watch baseball anymore, take away my home team and that's it. Baseball in South Florida is done for. It's really sad when the only team to bring two championships to south florida gets the boot.

The only plus I can see out of the marlins moving is the fact that Dolphins Stadium won't have that annoying clay endzone anymore. In any event, Let's see if Nick Saban can bring us a championship here with the Fins.

Go Fins!

Go Fins? Have a winning season and maybe bring home a championship before I DIE! You are a MORON!

Go Fins!

Go Fins? Have a winning season and maybe bring home a championship before I DIE! You are a MORON!

Fins will have a winning season next year once they get a young qb to develop. I can guarantee you that the marlins will NOT have a winning season next year. They will be lucky if they lose less than 100 games.

I saw the fire sale in '97-98, and im witnessing the same thing now, but with the real imminent threat of relocation. I loved the marlins and I hate to see them go. I am sick and tired of it. Tell them to hurrry up and move now just to get this over with. So, **** baseball, it's boring anyway. Football is definately more exciting now.

Go Fins!

Seeya. Hate to lose a loyal fan like yourself. Btw, if the flavor of the day in South Florida is ever again Marlins...please watch old Dolphins games and don't return pretending to be a Marlins fan.

Where do they all come from? It's like some mental institution in South Fla has given internet access to its patients and they somehow have come across marlinsbaseball.com

:lol :lol :lol

So, **** baseball, it's boring anyway. Football is definately more exciting now.

I know, the NFL is riveting.

Here's a game sample:

Kickoff: Holding on the return team, 10 yard penalty.

1st and 10: Play blown dead, false start on the offense.

1st and 15: Pass completion for 0 yards.

2nd and 15: Defensive pass interference for breathing on the wide receiver, 40 yard penalty.

1st and 10: Offensive holding.

1st and 20: Unsportsmanlike conduct for touching the quarterback, 15 yard penalty.

1st and 10: Defensive pass interference, 60 yard penalty.

1st and goal: Pass complete for Touchdown. After 15 minute review, call reversed, incomplete.

2nd and goal: 1 yard run, touchdown. Penalty for taunting, 15 yards.

:p

aaah nevermind I like football too.

Go Fins!

Good luck with the 'Fins'. Let's see if they can finish over .500 this year. LOL! :rolleyes:

:eyebrow

Why would I even think about not watching the Marlins again? I love this team no matter who is on it.

amen. just liked i (and probably most people on this site) watched them and went to games in '98, and watched players develop who would eventually win us our 2nd championship. as long as they're in florida they're my squad.

Two Reasons why I am going to the games...

1) I love the sport, regardless if its an all-star or a minor league team playing...

2) This might be the last times I see a MLB game down here.... I HAVE to go and enjoy it while it lasts... Is like if someone you know is dying, and you just want to spend as much time with them as possible...

sad but true...

1) I love the sport, regardless if its an all-star or a minor league team playing...

2) This might be the last times I see a MLB game down here.... I HAVE to go and enjoy it while it lasts... Is like if someone you know is dying, and you just want to spend as much time with them as possible...

sad but true...

Yep.. But the Marlins arent dying.. This is just the beginning :thumbup

sad but true...

Yep.. But the Marlins arent dying.. This is just the beginning :thumbup

As for me, I can't wait to get to the stadium to see my 10 games a year. Willy behind the dish calling the shots. D-Train whirlin and twirlin. Cabrera bombing the hell outta the ball, fielding like a Gold Glover, and firing absolute lasers to our new promising slugger manning 1B, The Jake. Still holding out hope for a certain Barbarian to be patrolling LF. Then you have Jeremy Hermida, owner of one of the game's sweetest lefty strokes with god-like plate discipline to boot. And on top of all this we have an entire legion of young, talented prospects in the minors, many of whom could make the leap to majors in spring training, as mid-season callup, or in their cups of coffee in September. Call me what you will and say what you please, but I'm a huge baseball fan and always will be. The team currently residing Miami is my favorite group of players to follow in a sport that I love deeply.

/end

I've been a die-hard Marlins fans since the beginning. I supported the team in the years before their first championship in 1997 and the years following up until our second championship in 2003. As long as their is a baseball team in South Florida then I will watch, and when and if the Marlins leave I will still follow the team closely and root for them.