Dolphin's record

MarlinFan10

They rech the playoffs and shut everones mouth proving all the media that said they were done.

EDIT: Oh and then Ricky will be watching as the Fins make it to the Postseason and smoke his ass retarted for quiting and not being there with him.

523293[/snapback]

keep dreaming. from what i could see saturday night, this season wont be pretty. our o line is still awful, we have no productive running backs, fiedler and aj are good quatrerbacks, but they just dont have the time in the pocket to make something happen

i just dont see how this group can get worse over the offseason and improve

edit: im thinking 7 wins

I havent seen the fins with a losing record my entire life and i dont think itll happen this year either. 8-8 at worst, the defense can still keep us in games regardless of saturday, and if the quaterbacks have any time in the pocket they the passing game can be solid enough to open up the running game a bit. 9-7 is my prediction but they can go 10-6 or 11-5 and i wont be surprised

Even after all thats happened this is not the worst team we've fielded in the past decade. Dont you guys remember that year where marino got injured, then mitchell got injured, and deberg was our starting QB and he was playign hurt. On top of that our running back was bernie parmalee, and our defense was mediocre at best. We still finished 9-7 that year. And the first year we had fiedler with running and good ole lamar was RB. That team was 11-5

Guest marlins02

Even after all thats happened this is not the worst team we've fielded in the past decade. Dont you guys remember that year where marino got injured, then mitchell got injured, and deberg was our starting QB and he was playign hurt. On top of that our running back was bernie parmalee, and our defense was mediocre at best. We still finished 9-7 that year.

525720[/snapback]

we finished 9-7 after losing the last 5 games of that season. :plain

i honestly dont know what to expect from this team this year. things look real bad now but i cant give up on them.

I'm optimistic that Wannstedt and crew can turn in a 9 or 10 game season.

This year's Dolphins team are a lot like the Cowboys, a team that is predicted to do well in a difficult NFC East: no QB, questionable RB & OL, good receivers and defense.

Why not us? The Bills have problems, the Jets are the Jets and the Patriots fell off a bit after their 2002 title. The schedule is favorable. Sure, there's visits to Seattle, Denver and Baltimore, but there's also games against Cincy, Arizona, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and the trip to Boston is in October, not December when their stupid fans could be armed with snowballs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.