Luis Castillo 2B

Ivan Rodriguez C

Derrek Lee 1B

Mike Lowell 3B

Miguel Cabrera LF

Juan Encarnacion RF

Alex Gonzalez SS

Brad Penny P

whoa!!, Mckeon shook up the line up??, what do you guys think about cabrera batting 6th, moving up already?? its amazing that one of our allstars is batting 8th, but that is probablly where i would put him too, unless i move things so that pudge doesnt bat third , but he has come on of late, what do you guys think of the revamed order?? and is it really necessary with the team playing so well?

It's always valuable to be able to have the luxary of a guy like A-Gon batting eight. I like what he did. Lowell is slumping, and Lee is getting hot. And Miguel has impressed me thus far, and I have no doubt he will not only perform, but be more comfortable in the 6 hole...

We'll see how it produces, because as of late the other one struggled...

What an insult to A-Gon! He should be batting 3rd no questions asked. And a hitter like him batting 8th is just inviting a pitcher to not give him anything to hit. My ideal lineup is:

Pierre

Luis

A-Gon

Lowell

Lee

Juan E

Pudge

Cabs

But Pudge has our management by the balls for some reason, so they won't move him down.

Holy stupid!!!!

I challenge all of you to name one manager who won't pitch around Lowell. Cabrera may show promise, but I don't think he's going to keep pitchers honest about pitching around Lowell. :thumbdown

Same goes for Pudge. If you've got a runner in scoring position with less that two out, why would you pitch to Pudge when you can get Lee to ground into a twin killing. :thumbdown

It wasn't broke, why is he trying to fix it? :banghead

It wasn't broke, why is he trying to fix it?

Well, it was kind of broke. The Marlins just finished a 7-game homestand against two last-place teams and scored 19 runs-thats 2.7 runs a game, not going to get it done on the road and against tougher teams that are coming up. Mckeon knew he couldnt keep Cabrera hitting 8th, so hes probably trying to find the best spot for him for the long haul.

I'm still learning the game of baseball as we all are, but maybe moving Lowell down in the order forces pitchers to go after everyone in front of those guys so when Lowell does come up nobody is on. Apply the same logic to A-Gon batting 8th in the order and it somewhat makes sense. I don't agree with it but just trying to rationalize the shuffling. I mean Jack knows more about baseball then we do...Right?

Lee homers twice in the series if he plays all 3 games. We don't ahve to face Seo do we

The only way Lee homers twice is if we are up by at least 6 runs when he does it. I've seen more clutch on a bicycle.

Mckeon knew he couldnt keep Cabrera hitting 8th, so hes probably trying to find the best spot for him for the long haul

I liked Boy Wonder in the 8 hole. If he gets up with anything less than two outs they are going to pitch to him. They sure won't do that with Bad a** Sea Bass hitting 8th.