Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

533154[/snapback]

 

Another Marlin Fan Forums where he is a mod.

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

533154[/snapback]

 

Another Marlin Fan Forums where he is a mod.

533159[/snapback]

Scary

 

 

jk

  • Author

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

533054[/snapback]

I'm very careful, but the pick-up truck full of mexicans wasn't. :thumbdown

533123[/snapback]

ooooo your chewy... :shifty

but a lot of pickup trucks say in the back that they backup without warning...

so its ur fault if that hap. 2 u, u should have been carefull

 

you always have to be alert on the road...like this= :shifty

533147[/snapback]

Other drivers aren't only bad, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

533149[/snapback]

I know...I was driving on the highway on Thursday and everyone was cutting into my lane because they saw that my car said on top driving school...because I was driving with a driving instructer....they were making everything hard for me...actine mean on the road just ebcause they see im a rookie... :mad :

 

Ill show them... :) lol

  • Author

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

533154[/snapback]

 

Another Marlin Fan Forums where he is a mod.

533159[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going there because I'm a Mod there and not here. I just like the members there better, and its designed better...etc.

I also feel in place there...I feel out of place a lot of times here. :confused

I happen to be a very good Mod... :)

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

533154[/snapback]

 

Another Marlin Fan Forums where he is a mod.

533159[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going there because I'm a Mod there and not here. I just like the members there better, and its designed better...etc.

I also feel in place there...I feel out of place a lot of times here. :confused

I happen to be a very good Mod... :)

533170[/snapback]

 

if its so much better than this place then please leave.

  • Author

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

what teh heck is MC?

533154[/snapback]

 

Another Marlin Fan Forums where he is a mod.

533159[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going there because I'm a Mod there and not here. I just like the members there better, and its designed better...etc.

I also feel in place there...I feel out of place a lot of times here. :confused

I happen to be a very good Mod... :)

533170[/snapback]

 

if its so much better than this place then please leave.

533173[/snapback]

I am planning on leaving...when it gets very active I will leave... :cool

If you really want me to leave than don't worry about it...because its not like I want to stay anyways...I think we both hate being on the same board...so dont worry because one of us will leave sooner or later and its going to be me leaving and happy about it. :)

:lol :lol

 

wow.

 

i wonder if he eventually managed to weed through all the "java and stuff" to get his hands on that precious source.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.