Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday

Featured Replies

Well, Happy b-day to you.

 

It is weird to start your own b-day thread.

  • Author

lol yeah I know its weird to start your own happy birthday thread...

 

but i'm unique

16? i didnt even think you were old enough to know how old u were.anyways if you parents told you it was ur b day then it must be. happy b day little one.

Happy Bday

  • Author

16? i didnt even think you were old enough to know how old u were.anyways if you parents told you it was ur b day then it must be. happy b day little one.

532617[/snapback]

:lol ... :plain

 

cut out the crap :thumbdown

  • Author

Happy Birthday faker!

532878[/snapback]

faker... :lol , don't spread the word.

I'm actually going to stop the faking because I'm going to be very busy with school which starts tom., so I'm not going to be faking it anymore. Any hopefully as MC gets more active I will post there instead of here... :confused

 

But you won't see me faking anymore...you wont even seeme posting that much anymore...

 

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

  • Author

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

533054[/snapback]

chewy? I don't no anyone named chewy...if your talking about a member on the board than I don't know him... :confused

 

anyways, if g-d forbid I do crash, it wont be because of me...it would probably be because of one of those crazy drivers out there...there are so many... :thumbdown

  • Author

16 seems like so long ago...

 

Live it up man! You'll feel old in a few years!

533062[/snapback]

I know what you mean. A lot of people when they are young wish they were older. But when they get old they wish they were younger and they look back at these years...don't worry, I'm going to get the most that I can out of these years.

 

:)

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

533054[/snapback]

I'm very careful, but the pick-up truck full of mexicans wasn't. :thumbdown

  • Author

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

533054[/snapback]

I'm very careful, but the pick-up truck full of mexicans wasn't. :thumbdown

533123[/snapback]

ooooo your chewy... :shifty

but a lot of pickup trucks say in the back that they backup without warning...

so its ur fault if that hap. 2 u, u should have been carefull

 

you always have to be alert on the road...like this= :shifty

O ya...and btw I wont crash when I get my license...I am very carefull.

533049[/snapback]

thats the same thing chewy said when he got his license

533054[/snapback]

I'm very careful, but the pick-up truck full of mexicans wasn't. :thumbdown

533123[/snapback]

ooooo your chewy... :shifty

but a lot of pickup trucks say in the back that they backup without warning...

so its ur fault if that hap. 2 u, u should have been carefull

 

you always have to be alert on the road...like this= :shifty

533147[/snapback]

Other drivers aren't only bad, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.