Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do we really need eyebrows?

Featured Replies

if god gave it to everyone than we all need it....

 

dont ask why to so many quetions...because if you ask why to so many questions thna god will take you up and show you why...

539155[/snapback]

 

 

God Hates You.

539689[/snapback]

Your not god.

 

:plain

539709[/snapback]

who wants a smoothie?

539744[/snapback]

 

 

what kind you's got there?

539747[/snapback]

I am God, I can make all kinds.

who wants a smoothie?

539744[/snapback]

 

 

what kind you's got there?

539747[/snapback]

I am God, I can make all kinds.

539754[/snapback]

Hey god, Iv'e seen you around MarlinsBaseball.com and I was just wondering that since you know I'm a dumba**...can you remind me how mnay bro's and sis's I have?

who wants a smoothie?

539744[/snapback]

 

 

what kind you's got there?

539747[/snapback]

I am God, I can make all kinds.

539754[/snapback]

 

 

ahem, Excuse you?

 

You're God? How is that even remotely possible when all the signs and shiat point to me bieng God. Here watch this....

 

 

Marlins, Continue to be an Idiot...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See?

you have much to learn...

 

I Proclaim Ramp Will Be Gay!

 

GODowned

you have much to learn...

 

I Proclaim Ramp Will Be Gay!

 

GODowned

539764[/snapback]

 

 

If you're God, and I'm God....that must mean.

 

 

WE MUST DUEL TO THE DEATH!

 

..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Christ, I feel dumber, Das was right.

you have much to learn...

 

I Proclaim Ramp Will Be Gay!

 

GODowned

539764[/snapback]

 

 

If you're God, and I'm God....that must mean.

 

 

WE MUST DUEL TO THE DEATH!

 

..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Christ, I feel dumber, Das was right.

539779[/snapback]

I hope you both die in your duel.

 

:plain

f*** you dirtbag

539789[/snapback]

do you always curse everytime you see dirt in a bag?

 

:blink:

f*** you dirtbag

539789[/snapback]

do you always curse everytime you see dirt in a bag?

 

:blink:

539800[/snapback]

f*** you dirtbag

539789[/snapback]

do you always curse everytime you see dirt in a bag?

 

:blink:

539800[/snapback]

 

 

 

539828[/snapback]

I demand that this idiotic post should be deleted!

Holy crap. I met his mom in a hotel last night and she looks JUST like that. Good job finding a picture, dude. :thumbup

f*** you dirtbag

539789[/snapback]

do you always curse everytime you see dirt in a bag?

 

:blink:

539800[/snapback]

 

 

 

539828[/snapback]

LMFAO

 

:lol X 1,000,000

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.