The Air Down There....

sheff#1

My answer: SCHOOL

I did a fart nd the teacher was looking around because she had no idea WTF just happened and she was all like "Ugh. I advise if you have 'pass gas' you please use the bathroom. It makes the classroom a very unpleasent place to be." Then she put that stupid face people put when they look like they have to throw up. This was back in 4th grade.

PWNED. And I know my story is awesome.

one day in summer school in 7th grade i farted dirty style but a silent one. it was a soft fart too. i didnt think it would smell. then like 5 seconds later there was this nasty odor all over the place, i didnt think it was me either, i thought it was the bathroom because i sat next to the door and the bathroom was next door. so i was like dam somebody needa flush that toilet. and everybody in the class was like oh yhit what the hell is that. smell like a dead cat. then i farted again but it was another silent one then it stank and in my head i was like o yhit that was me, i better hold em! i didnt think a fart could stink so bad :o

in spirts of meaningless questions i got one for you. whats the most embarresing place or moment when u farted in public and ppl heard it or smelled it?

542098[/snapback]

it's just a fart....how can it be that embarassing?

I find em funny, not embarassing (as I would assume most guys find em funny as well)

Anyway, in 8th grade, I almost got kicked out of my English class for "disrupting the class" by farting. It was rough. I was dying laughing, girls were holding their noses, guys were punching me, and the teacher didnt know what to do. It was amazing.

LOL,have any of you ever gone to a movie with a girl that you don't really like*even though she's hot*,*that you wanna get payback from*and you wanna embarass here in the movies,and you let out a loud fart and you scream out OMG WUT THE FUK WAS THAT YOU FREAKING PIG!!omg that s***'s hilarious the girl will get so embarrased and you will laugh so hard lol

LOL,have any of you ever gone to a movie with a girl that you don't really like*even though she's hot*,*that you wanna get payback from*and you wanna embarass here in the movies,and you let out a loud fart and you scream out OMG WUT THE FUK WAS THAT YOU FREAKING PIG!!omg that s***'s hilarious the girl will get so embarrased and you will laugh so hard lol

542314[/snapback]

:plain

And I bet you never did that.

542314[/snapback]

542410[/snapback]

Nope i haven't,btw my most embarrasing fart was in church it was embarrasing lol

542314[/snapback]

542410[/snapback]

Nope i haven't,btw my most embarrasing fart was in church it was embarrasing lol

542434[/snapback]

:lol

You made it sound like you did.

My most embarrasing fart was probably sometime in school which I've passed a few by mistake. Always silent but deadly ones. lol

542314[/snapback]

542410[/snapback]

542434[/snapback]

:lol

You made it sound like you did.

My most embarrasing fart was probably sometime in school which I've passed a few by mistake. Always silent but deadly ones. lol

542446[/snapback]

LOL,that was the one i let out in church silent but deadly,luckily it was when mass was ending lol,so i just left fast lol,and my parents and my bro knew it was me i told them "what can i do,i was holding it and it sneaked out"lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.