Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMG I Have no damn Life...

Featured Replies

Admin's a f***ing cyber crack dealer.

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life. :plain

544112[/snapback]

 

Admitting there's a problem is the first step to recovery....

 

:)

 

I'm also trying to recover from "marlinsbaseball.com addiction"

 

:(

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life. :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

  • Author

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life.? :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

544145[/snapback]

:lol

 

 

Thanks. Thats one thing I'd love to do is fly with the Hurricane Hunters.

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life.? :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

544145[/snapback]

Looking at today's Top 10 posters, you probably have done 1000 posts in the hurricane threads.

  • Author

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life.? :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

544145[/snapback]

Looking at today's Top 10 posters, you probably have done 1000 posts in the hurricane threads.

544154[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

And Cape has 3000. :plain

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life.? :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

544145[/snapback]

Looking at today's Top 10 posters, you probably have done 1000 posts in the hurricane threads.

544154[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

And Cape has 3000. :plain

544157[/snapback]

Yeah, Cape has been a little out of control this week. But good for you guys, you know what you're talking about, and you hate to have a natural disaster, but you guys do a tremendous job making this complicated stuff easy for us to understand.

  • Author

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life.? :plain

544112[/snapback]

I reckon you have 750 posts alone about Hurricane Frances

:lol

You know your hurricane s***, dawg.

544145[/snapback]

Looking at today's Top 10 posters, you probably have done 1000 posts in the hurricane threads.

544154[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

And Cape has 3000. :plain

544157[/snapback]

Yeah, Cape has been a little out of control this week. But good for you guys, you know what you're talking about, and you hate to have a natural disaster, but you guys do a tremendous job making this complicated stuff easy for us to understand.

544161[/snapback]

Hehe, your welcome anytime.

Admin, I congratulate you for making this wonderfully addicting site...

 

 

 

5000 posts.

 

 

 

 

 

No life. :plain

544112[/snapback]

that happens if your post on every thread :plain :whistle

Rookie

 

:cool

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.