Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the game available on MLBTV?

Featured Replies

Since the game isn't on tv do the blackout rules apply?

 

I'd like to buy the game (for three bucks it's bargain) but I get the idea that we in South Florida can't buy it even if we wanted to.

 

Anyone know how this works?

If you're in the area where games are on the blackout list, it's blacked out. But feel free to call mlb.tv and ask 1-866-800-1275

  • Author

Thanks Quick, I called and alas, yes, the game is blacked out in the south florida market. Looks like I have listen to Dave Van Boring tonight. Grrrrr.

Does anyone know if/when this game will be "archived" on MLB.TV? Because I know that you can still watch archived games even if they were originally blacked out.

Usually within a half hour a game finishes.

547630[/snapback]

 

I suppose it would be available then.

Damnit, apparently i'm not allowed to watch any archived games from the $2.95 1-day subscription.

Damnit, apparently i'm not allowed to watch any archived games from the $2.95 1-day subscription.

547673[/snapback]

 

Buy the rest of the season if you can, its great, you'll be able to watch SF,CHC,HOU and SD games and root against them ;)

Damnit, apparently i'm not allowed to watch any archived games from the $2.95 1-day subscription.

547673[/snapback]

 

Buy the rest of the season if you can, its great, you'll be able to watch SF,CHC,HOU and SD games and root against them ;)

547685[/snapback]

 

I already have MLB Extra Innings on DirecTV :D .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.