A.J. and the Three Horsemen

Flag Man

Critical game (what else is new.)

We need everyone to perform. A.J. is ready.

I posit (again) that the backbone is the Three Horsemen:

Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine.

Cab's, Enc', Gonzo, Luis, JP, etc. (including the bench) will help tremendously.

But, I still think we turn on Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine.

And Starting Pitchers (which we now have.)

Jeff Conine is more like a Pony if anything.? Duca, Cabs, Lowell, and JP carry this team offensively.

554264[/snapback]

Agreed :thumbup

We can't leave Cabs out.....arguably he should be at the top of the list.....RBI leader, and most consistent hitter through out the year.

554270[/snapback]

And highest OPS. :D

Can we stop selecting various players as horsemen, please? It's gone far enough. Come to an agreement on who exactly are the horsemen because I've seen several different versions.

554281[/snapback]

Sorry to dizzy you. I go with three solid veterans who MUST produce: Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine. Very simple.

Can we stop selecting various players as horsemen, please? It's gone far enough. Come to an agreement on who exactly are the horsemen because I've seen several different versions.

554281[/snapback]

Sorry to dizzy you. I go with three solid veterans who MUST produce: Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine. Very simple.

554300[/snapback]

Lowell lately has not been producing. Only thing he has been producing is pop flys. Right now, Id pick Cabs over Lowell.

554281[/snapback]

554300[/snapback]

Lowell lately has not been producing. Only thing he has been producing is pop flys. Right now, Id pick Cabs over Lowell.

554302[/snapback]

You don't get to pick. Maybe Cab's comes through. But, if Veterans Lo Duca, Lowell AND Conine don't come through, we have nothing.

I don't get to pick? LMAO. Last time I checked I am entitled to my own opinion. Lowell has not been producing lately. He shouldn't be on that list for now.

554313[/snapback]

I am saying that if Lowell does not produce, we lose.

I am saying the same for Lo Duca and Conine.

JP and Cabs can do great, but we need Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine producing.

Very simple.

Don't plug in your favorite, plug in reality.

I don't get to pick? LMAO. Last time I checked I am entitled to my own opinion.? Lowell has not been producing lately. He shouldn't be on that list for now.

554313[/snapback]

I am saying that if Lowell does not produce, we lose.

I am saying the same for Lo Duca and Conine.

JP and Cabs can do great, but we need Lo Duca, Lowell and Conine producing.

Very simple.

Don't plug in your favorite, plug in reality.

554318[/snapback]

Cabs isnt my favorite. Its Castillo. And do you see me plugging him in? No man. Lowell lately hasnt been producing. Its Cabs that has been producing more lately out of the two. All Lowell does now is pop up.

Meanwhile LoDuca is the 3rd worst starting catcher in the NL (only ahead of starters Brad Ausmus, Mike Matheny and Chad Moeller in VORP) and offensively Encarnacion is the worst starting RF in the majors.

But, heh, whatever, our pitchign staff will cary us and someone on offense will step up when needed.

Meanwhile LoDuca is the 3rd worst starting catcher in the NL (only ahead of starters Brad Ausmus, Mike Matheny and Chad Moeller in VORP) and offensively Encarnacion is the worst starting RF in the majors.

But, heh, whatever, our pitchign staff will cary us and someone on offense will step up when needed.

554358[/snapback]

Yep. Burnett, Beckett, and Pavano have to be absolute lights out from here on out. We cannot afford to lose any of those starts.