Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hows your day going?

Featured Replies

Except for the Marlins winning I am not having a good day today :( . I have tons a homework too do.. getting yelled at everyone for forgeting (sp?) things. :thumbdown I am having a horrible day.

I bet Holly's bad moods are like, totally blissful compared to anyone elses. I'm sure she won't be without cheer for long.

 

I'm having a s***ty day, thanks. But just about every day has been that way for quite some time now. :confused

I'd say, my day was pretty good.

I just got done with my AP American Studies, Human Bio, and Pre-Calc homework. The Mariners won today so that perked me up.

Typical Holly thread.

555355[/snapback]

555364[/snapback]

 

:( :tissue

555375[/snapback]

my comment was pointed towards marlins......

i think tealmonster likes holly...

555377[/snapback]

who doesn't? :plain

Today's been nice.

Today's been nice.

555386[/snapback]

Fritz the last part of your sig is so true. :lol

God wants you to eat all the animals or else he wouldn't have made them out of food.

:lol

 

fritz brightens my day.

Pretty good except for the fact I have a homework assignment I probably wont do because I never read the book and it would take me hours to finish.

 

Plus I'm sleepy since I didnt got to bed last night until 3am.

Pretty good except for the fact I have a homework assignment I probably wont do because I never read the book and it would take me hours to finish.

 

Plus I'm sleepy since I didnt got to bed last night until 3am.

555394[/snapback]

I didn't go to bed till 4. :)

i think tealmonster likes holly...

555377[/snapback]

who doesn't? :plain

555383[/snapback]

well i like her i guess...

 

 

 

 

just not sexually

 

:plain

Pretty good except for the fact I have a homework assignment I probably wont do because I never read the book and it would take me hours to finish.

 

Plus I'm sleepy since I didnt got to bed last night until 3am.

555394[/snapback]

I didn't go to bed till 4. :)

555398[/snapback]

 

son of a..

 

Yeah I usually dont last past 2.

its been decent i guess.

 

i didnt read all i wanted to read. for some reason i just cant read for long periods of time. im still trying to read some more before going to bed and i just discovered thats it possible we had class last monday even though it was labor day. i shouldve read that syllabus much closer before last monday dammit.

 

im gonna have a long ass day tommorow.

It's been average I guess. Marlins won wooo, some pretty good football games on today. Didn't really accomplish anything today, and tomorrow should be interesting. Have a speech to do for my public speeking class.

 

Cheer up Holly tomorrow will be better

It was good...the Marlins won, i went to a party and i hung out. Oh yeah and im not going to school tomorrow, so im chillen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.