Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Metallica Nov 6 Office Depot Center

Featured Replies

Metallica at office Depot nov 6th, just announced. check out metallica.com or 949zeta.com for more info

Never seen them live (or anyone for that matter)

 

I'll be going if I can land tickets

Plus I was looking at the set lists, it's all old stuff

 

**I was looking at the ticketmaster thing, what the hell is Fantasma presale?**

:o OH ****!!! I HAVE TO GO. :o

557180[/snapback]

 

 

:o ^^^^^

You all best go

  • Author

I am going to see them once in NJ and twice in Boston. If I were home in Miami I would go to the Nov 6th show as well.

 

Tickets go on sale saturday at 10 am.

  • Author

They play like 2-3 new songs for each concert. the other 15 are old ones. The cool part is they alternate setlists so you dont know what songs you will hear

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.