Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs Got Loretta!

Featured Replies

So everyone, please tell me what you think is wrong with this team? The way it's run, the stadium, the food, the players, everything and anything.

The price tag.

go to the espn marlins board. To much cub fans! *off topic i know*

I can assure you, come August 2003 they wil be silenced.

 

The price tag.

 

The ticket prices? I am certain we have some of the cheapest ticket prices in baseball.

So everyone, please tell me what you think is wrong with this team? The way it's run, the stadium, the food, the players, everything and anything.

The price tag. Agreed

hopefully,they can finally get off lowell's balls,and leave him in the marlins!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully,they can finally get off lowell's balls,and leave him in the marlins!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. Mike Lowell is secure in South Florida, playing third base for the Marlins. He will be in a Florida jersey for a while.

hopefully,they can finally get off lowell's balls,and leave him in the marlins!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. Mike Lowell is secure in South Florida, playing third base for the Marlins. He will be in a Florida jersey for a while. I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So as long as we're allowing fake identites, I will now be known as "Billy the Marlin"

 

I expect full cooperation

Bad joke, sorry...

No problem what so ever.

 

So everyone, please tell me what you think is wrong with this team? The way it's run, the stadium, the food, the players, everything and anything. the food cost much $$$

They're doing this to make sure that if they don't have Mike Lowell... they have something to depend on.

I agree. The Cubs are gunshy due to the Willis trade. Beinfest is working his psychological magic again. :lol

the food cost much $$$

That is something out of everyone in the Marlins organization is out of control of. We do not own the stadium, so we cannot make those decisions.

 

I agree. The Cubs are gunshy due to the Willis trade. Beinfest is working his psychological magic again. :lol

 

I wouldn't put it that way, but in a nut shell, maybe...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.