Political Debate Sign Up

CapeFish

define conservative and liberal

574337[/snapback]

take the political compass test i posted and it shall define you pretty well.

574338[/snapback]

i did take it but that test is heavily flawed. A perosn listed as a right wing libertarian by that test does not fall into either conservative or liberal as seen by US politics. Not only that but a lot of the questions on that test use words like always and never which disrupt the quesitoning process. For example, Whats best for the largest multinaitonals is always best for us all, the answer is of course not, but if you disagree it will move you to the left and that isnt necessarily accurate b/c i may feel that often times its true and other times not

574337[/snapback]

take the political compass test i posted and it shall define you pretty well.

574338[/snapback]

i did take it but that test is heavily flawed. A perosn listed as a right wing libertarian by that test does not fall into either conservative or liberal as seen by US politics. Not only that but a lot of the questions on that test use words like always and never which disrupt the quesitoning process. For example, Whats best for the largest multinaitonals is always best for us all, the answer is of course not, but if you disagree it will move you to the left and that isnt necessarily accurate b/c i may feel that often times its true and other times not

574357[/snapback]

Well, state some of your positions on key issues so we can determine where to place you.

574337[/snapback]

Conservative: Votes for Dubya.

Liberal: Doesn't vote for Dubya.

574412[/snapback]

i wish it were that simple.

I'm a free marketer that feels that govt should stay out of our lives in all aspects including personal choices such as gay marriage or abortion. I'm voting for Bush b/c of economic policy not social policy which i totally disagree with him on. I'm conservative fiscally and liberal socially. I'm a libertarian, thats not either conservtiv enor liberal really, though people tend to group them with conservatives. Either way i cant do the debate i dont have time for it

574337[/snapback]

574412[/snapback]

I'm a free marketer that feels that govt should stay out of our lives in all aspects including personal choices such as gay marriage or abortion. I'm voting for Bush b/c of economic policy not social policy which i totally disagree with him on. I'm conservative fiscally and liberal socially. I'm a libertarian, thats not either conservtiv enor liberal really, though people tend to group them with conservatives. Either way i cant do the debate i dont have time for it

574481[/snapback]

tough. remember it is a debate and that you just make a case to win in competition even if you don't believe in the ideal entirely. Which side do you feel most comfortable with?

574337[/snapback]

574412[/snapback]

574481[/snapback]

tough. remember it is a debate and that you just make a case to win in competition even if you don't believe in the ideal entirely. Which side do you feel most comfortable with?

574663[/snapback]

If you guys ever do it again im in, but this time i have some studying to do for the LSAT

all we need is an even number. if we get 4 libs with the 2 conservatives, the 4 libs will face off in a debate on liberal issues and the conservatives will face the winners.

577086[/snapback]

How about not. :)

How about 3 and 3?

577124[/snapback]

We need an extra conservative then!

577127[/snapback]

PM Tonyi foolish Cape. :)

577130[/snapback]

you do it :p I am busy

all we need is an even number. if we get 4 libs with the 2 conservatives, the 4 libs will face off in a debate on liberal issues and the conservatives will face the winners.

577086[/snapback]

How about not. :)

How about 3 and 3?

577124[/snapback]

We need an extra conservative then!

577127[/snapback]

PM Tonyi foolish Cape. :)

577130[/snapback]

you do it :p I am busy

577133[/snapback]