June 30, 200323 yr No, Florida Marlins areas must watch FSN. ESPN is for the blacked out areas of other game and those who live outside Marlins area and have a dish. I believe tomorrow it is the Cubs vs. Phillies, so Chicago and Philadelphia would see the Marlins game on ESPN and see the local team on the team's channel. Once again I get the royal screw job. I don't know fran, you cableco may switch to the game because they don't carry fsn. Call them up and ask them, because the TV guides never tell you more than the main game.
June 30, 200323 yr Fran I have Dish Network an get 95 Marlins games on FSN and you can get it cheaply. They have that WOW Package thing at Wal-Mart where you buy the dish and reciever and say you'll be using dish for one year and the refund the equipment costs in 12 monthly payments. You can get the Top 100 which, I believe, include FSN Florida and Sunshine Network. How much do you pay for cable?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.