Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going to see willis on wednesday?

Featured Replies

it is going to be the first time i miss a willis home start. all because of the gf. wednesday is her day off from work, so i got no way out of that one (and no, she doesn't like baseball).

(and no, she doesn't like baseball).

Gotta find the ones that do.

 

Get a spanish g/f... They all grow up in soccer/basball families...

 

And I am goin, also...

early start so they can do fireworks after and get everybody home early enuf on a school nite.

Is there any chance at all that ESPN alternate could cover the game since it starts an hour early? I still have not seen WIllis on TV because the one time he was on ESPN alternate against the Mets, I was out. :(

ESPN has already chosen their games and alternates for this week. The only Marlins game on the schedule is the game on Monday and that is an alternate. Theyre not going to change their schedule for this week now, and theyre not going to preempt sportscenter for baseball at 6.

(and no, she doesn't like baseball).

Gotta find the ones that do.

 

Get a spanish g/f... They all grow up in soccer/basball families...

 

And I am goin, also... she's cuban like me bro, but she still doesn't like it.

she's cuban like me bro, but she still doesn't like it.

Gotta get a Puerto Rican, Columbian, or Venesualan g/f!

 

My ex's are Columbian and PR, but the new one is Venesualan... She really likes baseball... She isn't a fan or folloes teams, just likes the game...

 

But it's ightt if she's hott...

 

WOW the really got me sidetracked...

strange, cuban girl doens't like baseball....she must not like sports. All cuban girls I know love baseball or don't like sports at all.

LOL...

 

Suprisingly enough, I think that is the only nationality or backround of a spanish girl that I've never gone out with... They get mean when they're mad... LOL...

LOL...

 

Suprisingly enough, I think that is the only nationality or backround of a spanish girl that I've never gone out with... They get mean when they're mad... LOL...

ALL women can get mean when their mad, Believe me!

ESPN has already chosen their games and alternates for this week. The only Marlins game on the schedule is the game on Monday and that is an alternate. Theyre not going to change their schedule for this week now, and theyre not going to preempt sportscenter for baseball at 6.

Thanks for the info looks like I will be staying home for a couple hours and watching ESPN alternate on Monday to watch Redman pitch agains the bravos. :D

No, Florida Marlins areas must watch FSN. ESPN is for the blacked out areas of other game and those who live outside Marlins area and have a dish. I believe tomorrow it is the Cubs vs. Phillies, so Chicago and Philadelphia would see the Marlins game on ESPN and see the local team on the team's channel.

i might go we need to get a better record then this

 

 

 

 

N.L.

East Standings

 

 

 

Team

 

W

 

L

 

PCT

GB

 

 

 

Braves

51

 

28

 

.646

-

 

 

 

Phillies

44

 

34

 

.564

6.5

 

 

 

Expos

45

 

36

 

.556

7

 

 

 

Marlins

41

 

42

 

.494

12

 

 

 

Mets

34

 

46

 

.425

17.5

You just can't pass on this type of oppurtunity..... D-Train on the mound against one of the best teams in baseball......

 

Section 145, row 1 seats 19 and 20.... I can't wait to hear pudge yell and throw crap in the dugout.

No, Florida Marlins areas must watch FSN. ESPN is for the blacked out areas of other game and those who live outside Marlins area and have a dish. I believe tomorrow it is the Cubs vs. Phillies, so Chicago and Philadelphia would see the Marlins game on ESPN and see the local team on the team's channel.

Once again I get the royal screw job.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.