Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Night

Featured Replies

i gotta free ride there cuz i got the amtrack rail pass. oh well im not going tho. im tryin to get money not wast e it

  • Author

I am going the 23rd!!!!!!!

587535[/snapback]

Cool :) I can't find anyone going the day before Halloween..weird :|

  • Author

OMG I'm sick all week and nobody tells me they're going on the 30th? Cmon, Halloween Horror Night is as cool as the other side of the pillow :confused

  • 2 weeks later...

I wiiish I could go! :( My old school is planning a trip on their own, and a friend invited me, but I don't have the money. :(

  • Author

I wiiish I could go! :( My old school is planning a trip on their own, and a friend invited me, but I don't have the money. :(

599804[/snapback]

If you knew someone who worked there, you could have gotten a ticket for $27 or so, or an Annual Pass holder gets you the ticket cheaper than normal aswell..think you can get a ticket as Florida Resident for $40 ish. How much is your school charging? What day were they going?

IM GOING THE 30th!!!! I think its the 30th...... o well. Its my first time and im sooooo excited. I saw the behind the scenes thing on travel channel and it looks scary!!!! Plus im goin for free cuz im tagging along with my cuzin so better for me....

  • Author

going on halloween. was suposed to go this weekend but tickets were hard to get.

600043[/snapback]

you should go on the 30th! hey Miggie, PM me or IM me sometime, I'm going the 30th too

I got back yesterday....went the 23rd. It was awesome. The haunted houses were really good and the people who are supposed to freak everyone out did a REALLY good job, lol. The only bad things are the lines...i only got on 3 rides. THREE! Each line was atleast 2 hours long. I suggest to whoever is going this weekend, get a fast pass. If not, you'll only get on like 2 or 3 rides, and wont get your moneys worth. Next year I'm getting the fast pass for sure....i think its $35.

  • Author

I got back yesterday....went the 23rd. It was awesome. The haunted houses were really good and the people who are supposed to freak everyone out did a REALLY good job, lol. The only bad things are the lines...i only got on 3 rides. THREE! Each line was atleast 2 hours long. I suggest to whoever is going this weekend, get a fast pass. If not, you'll only get on like 2 or 3 rides, and wont get your moneys worth. Next year I'm getting the fast pass for sure....i think its $35.

600960[/snapback]

Yep it's 35 but sold out for peak nights (Fridays and Saturdays) sadly. 3 rides, or were they the haunted houses did you mean? Sounds good, I can't wait..I've seen some videos of the houses..

 

here's a link: http://www.universal-excitement.com/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.