Ricky wants to come back

TSwift25

Just saw on the bottom line that Ricky Williams has requested a hearing to determine his eligibility to return to playing this year.

WOW.

583098[/snapback]

Smoking weed and being "free" obviously isn't as good as having $8.6 million in the bank. Also, I can't wait to see LeBastard's article proclaiming how Ricky is some sort of hero and of great moral character for coming back to the Fins.

Just saw on the bottom line that Ricky Williams has requested a hearing to determine his eligibility to return to playing this year.

WOW.

583098[/snapback]

Smoking weed and being "free" obviously isn't as good as having $8.6 million in the bank. Also, I can't wait to see LeBastard's article proclaiming how Ricky is some sort of hero and of great moral character for coming back to the Fins.

583174[/snapback]

I just can't see it. How the hell can this man wear a Dolphins uniform again. It is not possible. The fans would shoot him, the players will kick his ass. It just would not make any sense.

WOW.

583098[/snapback]

583174[/snapback]

I just can't see it. How the hell can this man wear a Dolphins uniform again. It is not possible. The fans would shoot him, the players will kick his ass. It just would not make any sense.

583196[/snapback]

the fans would shoot him? are you joking?

hed be taken back (at least by the fans) like nothing ever happened

WOW.

583098[/snapback]

583174[/snapback]

583196[/snapback]

583311[/snapback]

Hell no. Every person I have talked to has not wanted him to come back. I never want to see him in a Miami Dolphin Jersey again. Many of my friends are the same way. He betrayed this team and should not be on the football field

Gee i'm shocked to hear that a guy who owes the league more money than he has would want to come back, this is incredible news!!!

:rolleyes:

583453[/snapback]

Bingo.

I don't want this guy suiting up with the dolphins again, and i'm sure the dolphins don't want a sellout in the locker room either, get him back and trade him to some Idiotic team (Raiders) willing to take him.

Gee i'm shocked to hear that a guy who owes the league more money than he has would want to come back, this is incredible news!!!

:rolleyes:

583453[/snapback]

Bingo.

I don't want this guy suiting up with the dolphins again, and i'm sure the dolphins don't want a sellout in the locker room either, get him back and trade him to some Idiotic team (Raiders) willing to take him.

583462[/snapback]

Watch the Redskins go for him. They love overpaid, underperforming clowns on their team.

Guest marlins02

WOW.

583098[/snapback]

583174[/snapback]

583196[/snapback]

583311[/snapback]

not all of us. :plain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.