Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where Have You Been?

Featured Replies

How many different places around the world have you been to?

 

I've been in:

1-Israel(all around)

2-New York(all around)

3-New Jersey(Deal)

4-California(San Francisco and L.A.)

5-Nevada(Los Vegas)

6-Dallas

 

.....

 

o Yeah! And Iv'e been in:

7-Miami

I've been to the moon.

 

It's pretty nice, but I thought it was cold I wish I had a jacket but I didn't have one so it was cold, but the moon was nice, I just wish it wasn't so cold LOL

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

  • Author

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

594569[/snapback]

:o WOW. You've been to a lot of places!

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

594569[/snapback]

:o WOW. You've been to a lot of places!

594572[/snapback]

 

Well most of them are driving... My family usually drives to Ohio... so we have to go through a few states

  • Author

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

594569[/snapback]

:o WOW. You've been to a lot of places!

594572[/snapback]

 

Well most of them are driving... My family usually drives to Ohio... so we have to go through a few states

594575[/snapback]

:o O...So you just drive through them....or did you stop and check out some cool places in all of those places? :whistle

If I would list all the places that I flew by than I would have a long list also... :plain

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

594569[/snapback]

:o WOW. You've been to a lot of places!

594572[/snapback]

 

Well most of them are driving... My family usually drives to Ohio... so we have to go through a few states

594575[/snapback]

:o O...So you just drive through them....or did you stop and check out some cool places in all of those places? :whistle

If I would list all the places that I flew by than I would have a long list also... :plain

594583[/snapback]

 

Nah.. We stopped by and visited a few things.

 

I flew over alot of states and countries when I went to Europe but I didn't name them.

ive been to Orlando, st. augustine, washington dc, nyc, cooperstown, tucson (arizona), tennessee, the Dominican (never again) nogales (sp?) in Mexico and some other little f***ed up town in Mexico.

 

driven through: atl, the carolinas (ate an 8 ounce hot dog in SC), virgina, maryland, mississippii, louisiana, alabama, texas (loved houston and san antonio), and new mexico. might be missing some spots.

south carolina

north carolina

georgia

canada

ny (all over - not just NYC)

nj

connecticut

chicago

arkansas

ohio

london

scottland

spain

portugal

aruba

curazao

venezuela

kentucky

michigan

philly

delaware

mass

virginia

washington dc

west virginia

maryland

mexico

 

im pretty sure im forgetting a couple more states and maybe a country or three

south carolina

north carolina

georgia

canada

ny (all over - not just NYC)

nj

connecticut

chicago

arkansas

ohio

london

scottland

spain

portugal

aruba

curazao

venezuela

kentucky

michigan

philly

delaware

mass

virginia

washington dc

west virginia

maryland

mexico

 

im pretty sure im forgetting a couple more states and maybe a country or three

594592[/snapback]

 

:headscratch

States:

Florida :o

Georiga, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizonia, California, Viriginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennslyvania, Massachuttes, New Hampshire, Maine, and Hawaii

 

Countries:

US of A

Panama

Brazil

Aruba

  • Author

London

Paris

Rome- Pisa, Florence etc:

Canada- Niagara Falls

Cleveland, Ohio

Virginia

Georgia

West Virgina

South Carolina

North Carolina

Tennesse

Kentucky

Chicago, Illinois

Many other places too

594569[/snapback]

:o WOW. You've been to a lot of places!

594572[/snapback]

 

Well most of them are driving... My family usually drives to Ohio... so we have to go through a few states

594575[/snapback]

:o O...So you just drive through them....or did you stop and check out some cool places in all of those places? :whistle

If I would list all the places that I flew by than I would have a long list also... :plain

594583[/snapback]

 

Nah.. We stopped by and visited a few things.

 

I flew over alot of states and countries when I went to Europe but I didn't name them.

594587[/snapback]

Well I once read a book about a bunch of places all over the world and the author said that the reason that she knows so much about so many places all over the world was because when she was little her parents would take her all around the world. So you should be happy that your parents are taking to you to so many places and maybe you could write a book about all these places! You never know...

The east coast pretty much. Atlanta, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, DC, everywhere in FL, TN, VA of course, WV, Penn, New Jersey, NYC, Cooperstown, Niagra Falls(Damn Canadians stole my Dolphin towel), all over New York, Toronto.

Mexico

New York

New Jersey

Virginia

Washington DC

North Carolina

Tennesse

Georgia

England - Birmingham, London

Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow

Wales - Llanglollyn (pronounced Clangloclyn)

Spain - Barcelona

Germany - Berlin

France - Cannes

Italy - Elba, Sardinia, Pisa, Florence

Gibraltar

Grand Cayman

Mexico - Cozumel

Jamaica - Kingston, Clarendon, Ocho Rios

Haiti - Labadee

 

I'm going back to Germany in 2006 and beyond that who knows...

I'm going back to Germany in 2006 and beyond that who knows...

594625[/snapback]

 

whatever you do go to a pub and watch the world cup

 

if not then dont you ever come back

I'm going back to Germany in 2006 and beyond that who knows...

594625[/snapback]

 

whatever you do go to a pub and watch the world cup

 

if not then dont you ever come back

594632[/snapback]

 

Why would I go to a pub to watch the World Cup? I'm getting tickets to some games.

only been out of city...orlando, naples, palm beach, miramar, key west all those and out of country Cozumel, Mexico

New York

Connecticut

New Jersey

Washington DC

North Carolina

South Carolina

Louisiana

Alabama

Georgia

 

Mexico

Panama

Colombia

Brazil

Argentina

Chile

Venezuela

Peru

England

France

Ireland

Italia

Egypt

Israel

Russia

Ukraine

Portugal

Spain

 

i dont think im forgetting any, so thats it.

New York

Connecticut

New Jersey

Washington DC

North Carolina

South Carolina

Louisiana

Alabama

Georgia

 

Mexico

Panama

Colombia

Brazil

Argentina

Chile

Venezuela

Peru

England

France

Ireland

Italia

Egypt

Israel

Russia

Ukraine

Portugal

Spain

 

i dont think im forgetting any, so thats it.

594740[/snapback]

 

You get around :lol

New York

Connecticut

New Jersey

Washington DC

North Carolina

South Carolina

Louisiana

Alabama

Georgia

 

Mexico

Panama

Colombia

Brazil

Argentina

Chile

Venezuela

Peru

England

France

Ireland

Italia

Egypt

Israel

Russia

Ukraine

Portugal

Spain

 

i dont think im forgetting any, so thats it.

594740[/snapback]

 

You get around :lol

594747[/snapback]

 

hahahaha...yeah i do.

 

im easy :thumbup

Out of the Country:

Cancun, Mexico

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Grand Caymen, Caymen Islands

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Bahamas

 

And within the Country meaning Florida since I havent visited any other state except my own. These are some major cities.

 

Orlando

Tampa

Fort Myers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.