Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When Do You Want To Get Married?

Featured Replies

Since barely any members on this board are married I thought I might ask that question...(and I did :D )

 

And another question is: When do you THINK your going to get married?

whoa, um i have no idea when im going to get married. i do know that im no where near marriage right now. when do i want to get married? i would say when i meet the right person and im sure that she's the right person. i dont have a timetable for it though.

After, I'm done traveling the world, which I hope to do especially backpacking through Europe.

 

But to give you a ball park figure, probably when I'm 26, but who knows?

Are gay marriages legal yet?

  • Author

Tomorrow. I've met this really nice girl.

595065[/snapback]

Cool. Are you engaged already? :plain

So wrong Mark, I thought wat we had was SPECIAL!!!! Im not good enough 4 u rite? Too fat? Too ugly?????? :chair

So wrong Mark, I thought wat we had was SPECIAL!!!! Im not good enough 4 u rite? Too fat? Too ugly?????? :chair

595073[/snapback]

 

 

:lol Adrienne you are too funnny!

  • Author

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

 

The time being right has not so much to do with the person.

That's the "right person" thing.

 

The time being right is when I'm in a career and ready to step into a husband role and be responsible.

  • Author
How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

So wrong Mark, I thought wat we had was SPECIAL!!!! Im not good enough 4 u rite? Too fat? Too ugly?????? :chair

595073[/snapback]

 

You are special...who said I have popped the question yet??? :mischief

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

 

When Ahuva looks up at me from her knees and says, "Daddy, give it to me." That's when I know it's the right time...

 

:plain

Tomorrow. I've met this really nice girl.

595065[/snapback]

 

Holly got to you, didn't she. BITCH

 

I'll answer this seriously. I used to think that spending the rest of your life with one person would be a nightmare until I actually met someone I liked, loved, whatever enough for the idea to make sense. So.. I want to get married if and when I meet a person that I'd want to marry.

 

The idea of a boring suburban family existence makes me want to gag though, so if I can, I'd hold off that ASAP.

 

I think a lot of people get married for the wrong reasons.

  • Author
How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.