Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When Do You Want To Get Married?

Featured Replies

  • Author

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

 

When Ahuva looks up at me from her knees and says, "Daddy, give it to me." That's when I know it's the right time...

 

:plain

595095[/snapback]

I'm not allowed to talk about Ahuva.

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

 

dude its just something that will happen (hopefully). its not something you can plan or try to anticipate.

Holly got to you, didn't she. BITCH

Awwww is sumbody just a widdle mad cuz they didnt get noticed????? :mischief2

Holly got to you, didn't she. BITCH

Awwww is sumbody just a widdle mad cuz they didnt get noticed????? :mischief2

595107[/snapback]

 

Enraged.

  • Author

How are you guys going to know when the time is right? You guys haven't had that feeling yet....so how are you guys going to know when you've met the 1?

595086[/snapback]

 

dude its just something that will happen (hopefully). its not something you can plan or try to anticipate.

595106[/snapback]

You can plan and anticipate it! You just have to hope that you don't miss the right one.

The idea of a boring suburban family existence makes me want to gag though, so if I can, I'd hold off that ASAP.

595100[/snapback]

Yeah I hear suburban family life is so much more boring than sitting around in pajamas all day on the computer.

595065[/snapback]

 

The idea of a boring suburban family existence makes me want to gag though, so if I can, I'd hold off that ASAP.

595100[/snapback]

Yeah I hear suburban family life is so much more boring than sitting around in pajamas all day on the computer.

595110[/snapback]

Owned.

The idea of a boring suburban family existence makes me want to gag though, so if I can, I'd hold off that ASAP.

595100[/snapback]

Yeah I hear suburban family life is so much more boring than sitting around in pajamas all day on the computer.

595110[/snapback]

 

haha.

 

touche

  • Author

595065[/snapback]

 

The idea of a boring suburban family existence makes me want to gag though, so if I can, I'd hold off that ASAP.

595100[/snapback]

Yeah I hear suburban family life is so much more boring than sitting around in pajamas all day on the computer.

595110[/snapback]

Owned.

595111[/snapback]

ummm...I think you missunderstood.

 

Or did I?

It'll come when it comes. There's no way to plan it. My sister married at 23 and I always wanted to be JUST like her. Her fave color was pink so mine was pink... she did this I did this. I wanted to marry at 23. Well, here I am...23 years old. I have a bf but we're not even close to getting engaged. Yea, we're serious but we're not planning on getting engaged anytime soon. It'll happen eventually. You just have to be patient.

 

 

PS: This was just my 6,000th post. I am such a spammer. :confused

  • Author

It'll come when it comes. There's no way to plan it. My sister married at 23 and I always wanted to be JUST like her. Her fave color was pink so mine was pink... she did this I did this. I wanted to marry at 23. Well, here I am...23 years old. I have a bf but we're not even close to getting engaged. Yea, we're serious but we're not planning on getting engaged anytime soon. It'll happen eventually. You just have to be patient.

 

 

PS: This was just my 6,000th post. I am such a spammer. :confused

595175[/snapback]

I have over 200 posts today....I am the real spammer. :plain

I have over 200 posts today....I am the real spammer. :plain

595181[/snapback]

 

Go do some homework or something. :plain

It'll come when it comes. There's no way to plan it. My sister married at 23 and I always wanted to be JUST like her. Her fave color was pink so mine was pink... she did this I did this. I wanted to marry at 23. Well, here I am...23 years old. I have a bf but we're not even close to getting engaged. 595175[/snapback]

 

 

is that max giving a sigh of relief? :lol :lol :lol

 

*kidding*

  • Author

I have over 200 posts today....I am the real spammer. :plain

595181[/snapback]

 

Go do some homework or something. :plain

595185[/snapback]

lol okay I'll go to sleep.

  • Author

It'll come when it comes. There's no way to plan it. My sister married at 23 and I always wanted to be JUST like her. Her fave color was pink so mine was pink... she did this I did this. I wanted to marry at 23. Well, here I am...23 years old. I have a bf but we're not even close to getting engaged. 595175[/snapback]

 

 

is that max giving a sigh of relief? :lol :lol :lol

 

*kidding*

595188[/snapback]

:lol ur really funny....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

looking.

It'll come when it comes. There's no way to plan it. My sister married at 23 and I always wanted to be JUST like her. Her fave color was pink so mine was pink... she did this I did this. I wanted to marry at 23. Well, here I am...23 years old. I have a bf but we're not even close to getting engaged. 595175[/snapback]

 

 

is that max giving a sigh of relief? :lol :lol :lol

 

*kidding*

595188[/snapback]

 

Ha....ha....ha :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.