The ugly face of the modern Democratic Party

Accord

Lawrence O?Donnell who is a Democrative operative and masquerades as an MSNBC political analyst turned in an utterly disgraceful performance on MSNBC?s Scarborough Country Friday night, hysterically shouting LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR over John O?Neill of the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth and completely preventing him from even saying a single work, it was absolutely repulsive.

http://64.91.230.181/~recycler/videos/windbag.WMV

Even O'Reilly says its shameful for these "people" to attack the record of a veteran.? 600711[/snapback]

"at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

If Kerry wants to criticize the actions of veterans, its right for people to attack his record.

Even O'Reilly says its shameful for these "people" to attack the record of a veteran.? 600711[/snapback]

"at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

If Kerry wants to criticize the actions of veterans, its right for people to attack his record.

600963[/snapback]

Here is where I PWN you.

You just proved with definitive proof that you follow everything you are told by the Bush campaign and right wing party liners. Im positive you copied and pasted that from a campaign email. Either that or youre trying to be just as deceptive.

Lets take a look at the ACTUAL transcript of his testimony:

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan,

http://www.c-span.org/vote2004/jkerrytestimony.asp

See what happens when you only follow what they tell you? You see the dirty tricks they play on that side too? You see what some people will resort to? They took his testimony and they said he said what in reality he was saying others had told him. They put this crap in their TV ads. They have POW widows say on TV that Kerry said those things and that Kerry killed their husbands when he said those things.

You should read the whole thing and see what a true American patriot did in what he felt was the best interest of his nation when he came back from a terrible war.

You should read the whole thing and see what a true American patriot did in what he felt was the best interest of his nation when he came back from a terrible war.

A true American patriotic authors a book with a bunch of drunken hippies holding a flag upside down, mocking the brave soldiers at Iwo Jima? :blink:

BTW, I got the testimony here: http://www.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/...yTestimony.html

Not in a Bush email

A true American patriotic authors a book with a bunch of drunken hippies holding a flag upside down, mocking the brave soldiers at Iwo Jima? :blink:

BTW, I got the testimony here: http://www.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/...yTestimony.html

Not in a Bush email

601104[/snapback]

Ok, then you deliberatley misquoted him to make a point?

Not in a Bush email

601104[/snapback]

601125[/snapback]

Kerry's charges were based on a VVAW conference called the "Winter Soldier Investigation", which Jane Fonda was responsible for. :lol

Not in a Bush email

601104[/snapback]

601125[/snapback]

Kerry's charges were based on a VVAW conference called the "Winter Soldier Investigation", which Jane Fonda was responsible for. :lol

601311[/snapback]

You keep digging that hole youre in chewbacca cause youre making yourself look worse and worse. How are you not able to understand that he didnt make the all allegations? He was telling the commitee what others told him. SECOND HAND TESTIMONY. Is the transative property that hard to understand.

And btw, you clearly know crap about the winter soldier meeting. I ask you to go out and do better research. Dont listen to what you are told. Go really research it.

601104[/snapback]

The true American Patriot takes advantage of his right of freedom of speech to state all his feelings about the government. You know, you don't have to be a gung-ho war mongerer to be patriotic.

The reason the soldiers fight for are guess what? The Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Taking advantage of the Constitution and Bill of Rights is equally patriotic as fighting a war to protect those rights.

601104[/snapback]

The true American Patriot takes advantage of his right of freedom of speech to state all his feelings about the government. You know, you don't have to be a gung-ho war mongerer to be patriotic.

The reason the soldiers fight for are guess what? The Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Taking advantage of the Constitution and Bill of Rights is equally patriotic as fighting a war to protect those rights.

601537[/snapback]

Precisley. Its doing your civil duty and Im proud Kerry did it all those years ago. Some people just cant get this through their heads. Its what this nation is about.

He was telling the commitee what others told him. SECOND HAND TESTIMONY.

"Many of the so-called Veterans were frauds and virtually every alleged atrocity was investigated and proven to be false. "

FreeRepublican.com :rolleyes:

Maybe Kerry didn't know they were false, and he had creditable testimony on the American soldiers not concerned with fighting for the country, only surviving. I have no problem with people who wanted to us to leave Vietnam for our troops, but the way a lot of troops where treated when they came was just wrong.

He was telling the commitee what others told him. SECOND HAND TESTIMONY.

"Many of the so-called Veterans were frauds and virtually every alleged atrocity was investigated and proven to be false. "

FreeRepublican.com :rolleyes:

Maybe Kerry didn't know they were false, and he had creditable testimony on the American soldiers not concerned with fighting for the country, only surviving. I have no problem with people who wanted to us to leave Vietnam for our troops, but the way a lot of troops where treated when they came was just wrong.

601603[/snapback]

Wanna give me a source PROVING that many of those Vets were false and the atrocities were proven false? It amazes me how much of a bubble you are in. Have you heard of the My Lai massacre? Do you know that Senator Bob Kerrey has come out and admitted stuff happend and that he took part in it just so he could have closure? Have you heard of Tiger Force 3?

My Lai:

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f...mylai/mylai.htm

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/vietnam/trenches/mylai.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/...mylai/64344.stm

The Toledo Blade did a whole series on Tiger Force 3 and some of the stuff they did. Here you go:

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/s...ry=SRTIGERFORCE

And what do you give me? www.freeREPUBLICAN.com? Youve gotta be kidding me. Youre just making this too easy.

And nobody is saying that the way our troops were treated was good. Of course it was terrible. But Kerry was one pissed on young man at his government and I sure as hell would have been too. That whole war was horrible and ambigious for a lot of people. But when you feed off the words of a few partisan hack sources as some source of truth, youve got another thing coming.

You really should stop listenting to stuff coming out of the rightwing bubble because it really is making you look bad.

Wanna give me a source PROVING that many of those Vets were false and the atrocities were proven false? It amazes me how much of a bubble you are in. Have you heard of the My Lai massacre? Do you know that Senator Bob Kerrey has come out and admitted stuff happend and that he took part in it just so he could have closure? Have you heard of Tiger Force 3?

Sure, there were atrocities, but Kerry went with the ones at a Jane Fonda event to use in his testimonies.

Sure, there were atrocities, but Kerry went with the ones at a Jane Fonda event to use in his testimonies.

601648[/snapback]

Wanna give me proof that the Winter Soldier meetings were set up by Jane Fonda? A link please?

Plus I love how you havent addressed a single argument and resort to the "they are with Jane Fonda" copout.