Saw

Ice Man

The movie isn't that great as many people said it would be. The cops didn't have a big role in the movie. I'm satisfied with the ending. It was more funny than scary. I heard Seven is better than this movie.

605479[/snapback]

I thought it was better than it should have been.

Written by no names, directed by a no name, and on a budget of 1.2 mil? Come on. It was much better than it should have been..

The guy who played Adam was also the co-writer of the film.

The movie isn't that great as many people said it would be. The cops didn't have a big role in the movie. I'm satisfied with the ending. It was more funny than scary. I heard Seven is better than this movie.

605479[/snapback]

You've never seen Seven?

Seven is amazing.

605479[/snapback]

You've never seen Seven?

Seven is amazing.

605807[/snapback]

No, but I will soon.

Guest FishFanInPA

Saw was ridiculous...I saw it this afternoon in a theater by myself....and i was scared shitless....The ending was ridiculous and totally unexpected.

605479[/snapback]

You've never seen Seven?

Seven is amazing.

605807[/snapback]

:thumbup Seven is my favorite thriller movie ever....and I heard saw was supposed to be better...but half the people i have talked to say it sucks...and the other half say it was just okay...so I dont think im gonna bother seeing it. :confused

605479[/snapback]

You've never seen Seven?

Seven is amazing.

605807[/snapback]

:thumbup Seven is my favorite thriller movie ever....and I heard saw was supposed to be better...but half the people i have talked to say it sucks...and the other half say it was just okay...so I dont think im gonna bother seeing it. :confused

609721[/snapback]

What about the people on this board? The movie didnt "suck" and it wasnt "ok" it was good. I say "great" but thats me.

You should see it and make your own opinion.