Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigger girly man?

Featured Replies

I gotta go with the hair. :plain

604530[/snapback]

I'm also a Bush supporter but

I gotta go with the hair. :plain

604530[/snapback]

While Edwards does have the hair, Kerry has the botox injections and it simply doesn't get anymore girly than that unless he were to opt for breast implants.

Other: Draft dodger

 

:plain

Other: Draft dodger

 

:plain

605513[/snapback]

ooofff!

 

Fritz, try and get to Turlington before 2 today to make a free t-shirt. Mine says "this is what a feminist looks like." :)

Other: Draft dodger

 

:plain

605513[/snapback]

ooofff!

 

Fritz, try and get to Turlington before 2 today to make a free t-shirt. Mine says "this is what a feminist looks like." :)

605584[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol You are so cool! :lol

 

I can only imagine the looks you get.

It's drying right now, but I'll have it on in about 10 minutes!

605586[/snapback]

 

:confused I have to work and I can't wear any type of political paraphernalia... :confused

 

But Tomorrow I am going to be out on the streets with my tin foil hat on... :thumbup

Other: Draft dodger

 

:plain

605513[/snapback]

ooofff!

 

Fritz, try and get to Turlington before 2 today to make a free t-shirt. Mine says "this is what a feminist looks like." :)

605584[/snapback]

 

I went down there around 1:30 and they were out of shirts...

 

I'm not one to wear my political affiliation on my sleeve though. I liked seeing all the people out there though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.