The Halloween Sucks Thread

Rune

Sorry for the rant but this holiday is truly garbage. I don't mind it for Kids, it gives them a chance to go out for a night and get candy but after that. I can stand anyone over 13 actually celebrating this holiday. Every year my school lets kids dress up on Halloween and it's BS. Who wants to walk around looking like a giant Dumbass and then say "Oh, I'm just celebrating the spirit of the holiday and my inner child". No you look like a 5 year old.

So Happy Holloween for kids, for everyone else... Grow up and pick a kick ass holiday like Thanksgiving.

Sorry for the rant but this holiday is truly garbage. I don't mind it for Kids, it gives them a chance to go out for a night and get candy but after that. I can stand anyone over 13 actually celebrating this holiday. Every year my school lets kids dress up on Halloween and it's BS. Who wants to walk around looking like a giant Dumbass and then say "Oh, I'm just celebrating the spirit of the holiday and my inner child". No you look like a 5 year old.

So Happy Holloween for kids, for everyone else... Grow up and pick a kick ass holiday like Thanksgiving.

604941[/snapback]

:notworthy :notworthy :thumbup :thumbup

Couldn't have said it better myself....

604941[/snapback]

Halloween Sucks. Christmas is where it's at. But Thanksgiving kicks ass as well.

604987[/snapback]

I agree with both of you.

I haven't done anything on Halloween for about 6 years. We only get maybe 5 little kids wanting candy a year anyway. And why are people supposed to be obligated to have candy to give to those idiots anyways? :plain

605029[/snapback]

Because they gave candy to you 6 years ago.