MTV did a poll...

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

and 51% said that Bush would reinstate the draft if re-elected!!! Now my question is to all of you, does this prove how completely stupid the younger voters are? Or does it prove the MTV Choose or Lose (Kerry) Propaganda Campaign is working?

and 51% said that Bush would reinstate the draft if re-elected!!! Now my question is to all of you, does this prove how completely stupid the younger voters are? Or does it prove the MTV Choose or Lose (Kerry) Propaganda Campaign is working?

606029[/snapback]

you mean like the vast number of nitwits who still think Hussein is responsible for 9/11? Or the vast number of nitwits who still think he has WMDs?

606029[/snapback]

Its common sense. Bush says he is going to fight the complete and utter war on terrorism until it is defeated. He has made no strides to include other countries which will help with support of a substantial amount of troops, no where near equal to what we ship out. Someone is going to need to fight this war, and if we are already spread thin they are going to need to get the troops somewhere.

Bush is a man who kept 1/3 of his campaign promises.

Bush and his administration swore to America they knew Iraq has WMDs and where they were.

Bush is a man who said the US Army is not for nation building, and now is using them for that.

Bush is a man who said Iraq had ties to Al Qaeda and 9/11, neither has been found true.

So why should someone believe him if he says "No I will not institute a draft." Maybe he should of passed legislation against a draft for the war against terrorism if he is so confident he will not need a draft for this war.

Guest Moneyball

another thing i find interesting mtv kept mentioning the bill for the draft and the president's comments. but NOT ONCE did they mention that a democrat sponsored the bill.

Guest Moneyball

another thing i find interesting mtv kept mentioning the bill for the draft and the president's comments. but NOT ONCE did they mention that a democrat sponsored the bill.

606045[/snapback]

so you admit you watch MTV?

606047[/snapback]

i wanted to see the propaganda they are feeding todays stupid youth.

606045[/snapback]

606047[/snapback]

606064[/snapback]

That should be Bush's new platform, tell america's youth they are stupid. That would lock this election up, I am sure.

Guest Moneyball

606045[/snapback]

606047[/snapback]

606064[/snapback]

That should be Bush's new platform, tell america's youth they are stupid. That would lock this election up, I am sure.

606078[/snapback]

how about john kerry's "i listen to hip hop to hear what the youth have on their minds." comment. i hope they are not that stupid to believe him.

606045[/snapback]

606047[/snapback]

606064[/snapback]

606078[/snapback]

how about john kerry's "i listen to hip hop to hear what the youth have on their minds." comment. i hope they are not that stupid to believe him.

606085[/snapback]

I couldn't find that quote when I google'd it, so I am not sure if he ever said it, or if they believe it. But do you know what music Kerry listens to for sure?

Guest Moneyball

606045[/snapback]

606047[/snapback]

606064[/snapback]

606078[/snapback]

606085[/snapback]

I couldn't find that quote when I google'd it, so I am not sure if he ever said it, or if they believe it. But do you know what music Kerry listens to for sure?

606095[/snapback]

he did say it i heard it on myv a few hours ago. he doesn't listen to hip hop that's for sure.

606045[/snapback]

606047[/snapback]

606064[/snapback]

606078[/snapback]

606085[/snapback]

606095[/snapback]

He said it on MTV. I heard it and I can say that I wasn't compelled. At any rate, his aides told him an answer that was surprisingly adequate though.

Guest Moneyball

he doesn't listen to hip hop that's for sure.

606098[/snapback]

So you are telling me you have a list of every single song John Kerry has ever listened to? And I missed the MTV thing, was watching the O with the chimp.

606099[/snapback]

i'd bet my house he has never listened to hip hop to see what the youngens are thinking.

606098[/snapback]

So you are telling me you have a list of every single song John Kerry has ever listened to? And I missed the MTV thing, was watching the O with the chimp.

606099[/snapback]

i'd bet my house he has never listened to hip hop to see what the youngens are thinking.

606104[/snapback]

Kerry: You know, I heard Eminem on "Saturday Night Live" last night. I heard the song that he did. I don't know if that's part of his new [album] or not. I liked it.

transcript

Are you saying he is just flat out lying the he did not listen to Eminem on SNL? If so then prove it.

Guest Moneyball

606098[/snapback]

606099[/snapback]

606104[/snapback]

Kerry: You know, I heard Eminem on "Saturday Night Live" last night. I heard the song that he did. I don't know if that's part of his new [album] or not. I liked it.

transcript

Are you saying he is just flat out lying the he did not listen to Eminem on SNL? If so then prove it.

606111[/snapback]

yes he was lying he doesn't listen to that stuff. it's a bulls*** and you people know it.

606098[/snapback]

606099[/snapback]

606104[/snapback]

transcript

606111[/snapback]

yes he was lying he doesn't listen to that stuff. it's a bulls*** and you people know it.

606120[/snapback]

I would be hard pressed to know that John Kerry did not see SNL. Can you prove he didn't see it?

Guest Moneyball

606098[/snapback]

606099[/snapback]

606104[/snapback]

transcript

606111[/snapback]

606120[/snapback]

I would be hard pressed to know that John Kerry did not see SNL. Can you prove he didn't see it?

606126[/snapback]

he might have watched the show but not listen to the performance by eminem to "hear what the youngsters have on their mind."

606029[/snapback]

Its common sense. Bush says he is going to fight the complete and utter war on terrorism until it is defeated. He has made no strides to include other countries which will help with support of a substantial amount of troops, no where near equal to what we ship out. Someone is going to need to fight this war, and if we are already spread thin they are going to need to get the troops somewhere.

Bush and his administration swore to America they knew Iraq has WMDs and where they were.

Bush is a man who said the US Army is not for nation building, and now is using them for that.

Bush is a man who said Iraq had ties to Al Qaeda and 9/11, neither has been found true.

So why should someone believe him if he says "No I will not institute a draft." Maybe he should of passed legislation against a draft for the war against terrorism if he is so confident he will not need a draft for this war.

606039[/snapback]

hmm, Kerry has said that he will seek and kill terrorist whetever they are. So, is Kerry lying?

606029[/snapback]

606039[/snapback]

hmm, Kerry has said that he will seek and kill terrorist whetever they are. So, is Kerry lying?

606134[/snapback]

Kerry also said he wants to bring other nations into the effort, Bush seemingly wants to do most of it alone.

Guest Moneyball

he might have watched the show but not listen to the performance by eminem to "hear what the youngsters have on their mind."

606127[/snapback]

When you listen to a song its kind of hard to miss what someone is singing about unless it is completely unintelligable.

606131[/snapback]

:plain john kerry or for that matter any politician understanding the words in a hip hop song!!! face it that was a lie to seem "cool or hip" to the younger generation. just like when he arrives at a rally he points to certain people to make it seem he knows them. it's a lies to make him look like an average joe. what i like is when he arrives in a red sox cap and he has an enormous bulge in the back of his head because of all the hair and always wears that yellow sweater at every stop. common you're wife is a billionaire you could at least buy a better sweater than that!!! he needs to stop trying to act like an average joe because bush plays that part 100 times better than him.