November 23, 200421 yr Link AS VEGAS - A former stripper and her lover were acquitted Tuesday of murdering casino heir Ted Binion, who prosecutors say was drugged and suffocated in a plot to steal a $7 million cache of silver bars and coins he had buried in the desert. The jury deliberated over parts of four days before reaching its verdict in the case against Sandy Murphy and Rick Tabish. They could have gotten life in prison without parole. This was their second trial. Their original convictions were overturned on appeal last year by the Nevada Supreme Court.
November 24, 200421 yr Why is everyone bashing this guy soooo much over one post about some stripper and casino mogul, I bet if someone else had posted this you guys wouldve had a totally different reaction, not that I personally care about this story but give this kid a break. Is everything he ever posts gonna get this reaction ? I understand the history this kid has here, and he doesnt have the best rep around here, to say the least. But can everyone try and atleast be cordial with the kid.
November 24, 200421 yr Why is everyone bashing this guy soooo much over one post about some stripper and casino mogul, I bet if someone else had posted this you guys wouldve had a totally different reaction, not that I personally care about this story but give this kid a break. Is everything he ever posts gonna get this reaction ? I understand the history this kid has here, and he doesnt have the best rep around here, to say the least. But can everyone try and atleast be cordial with the kid. 620729[/snapback] This is just a story to spam your post count thats why. No one cares that a Stripper and her lover were acquitted in the murder of a casino mogul who was a drug addict. Now if it were funny there'd be a different reaction or if it was a bigger story.
November 24, 200421 yr Why is everyone bashing this guy soooo much over one post about some stripper and casino mogul, I bet if someone else had posted this you guys wouldve had a totally different reaction, not that I personally care about this story but give this kid a break. Is everything he ever posts gonna get this reaction ? I understand the history this kid has here, and he doesnt have the best rep around here, to say the least. But can everyone try and atleast be cordial with the kid. 620729[/snapback] This is just a story to spam your post count thats why. No one cares that a Stripper and her lover were acquitted in the murder of a casino mogul who was a drug addict. Now if it were funny there'd be a different reaction or if it was a bigger story. 620732[/snapback] You complain about spam, and a portion of your posts are nothing but smileys.
November 24, 200421 yr Why is everyone bashing this guy soooo much over one post about some stripper and casino mogul, I bet if someone else had posted this you guys wouldve had a totally different reaction, not that I personally care about this story but give this kid a break. Is everything he ever posts gonna get this reaction ? I understand the history this kid has here, and he doesnt have the best rep around here, to say the least.? But can everyone try and atleast be cordial with the kid. 620729[/snapback] This is just a story to spam your post count thats why. No one cares that a Stripper and her lover were acquitted in the murder of a casino mogul who was a drug addict. Now if it were funny there'd be a different reaction or if it was a bigger story. 620732[/snapback] You complain about spam, and a portion of your posts are nothing but smileys. 620776[/snapback] i find this to be true.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.