Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMG!!!

Featured Replies

Well, if you think of it as kinda lame and "been there done that", why'd you title the thread OMG!!! ?

624760[/snapback]

 

Ahhh there you go Miami enough with the niceness jump all over him!

624766[/snapback]

I gave him a chance.

I've seen Jay in person before, and the first time it was special. But since I've seen him in person a few times already, and since I see him a lot of times on TV, this time it wasn't so special for me.

 

*prays to god to give him the knowledge to understand*

 

The thing that made it a little special was that I wasn't expecting it at all. Unlike all the other times when I see them in person, when I know I'm going to see them beforehand. e.g. When I went to a private training before the season, I knew I was going to see them before.

 

I hope ya'll understand that.

 

You'd have to be an idiot to not understand all that. :thumbup

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.