Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMG!!!

Featured Replies

So my whole school went to Ft. Lauderdale airport today because a great rabbi was coming in from N.Y., so we were going to greet him. So while we were there waiting, one of my friends tells me that Jey Fiedler is here, but I didn't believe him because he makes up a lot of things many times-lol. So the rabbi came and we greeted him....etc. And then we were leaving, so I was walking down the stairs, and then my friend who told me that he was here screamed out to me "Jason!" And then I turned my attention towards him, and then I saw that he was pointing at someone, and then I went to look closer, and I was shocked to see that it was Jay Fiedler, and that he wasn't lying. So basically, everyone surrounded him, and he got more attention than the great rabbi that came. :lol And he gave out a few autographs, and two people took pictures of him. I was one of those 2 people who took a picture of him, and the other guys picture came out bad, but mine came out pretty good. So I'm the only one who could really look back at this moment. I took the picture on my phone. And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes. But this was special to me, because usually when I see them, I know that I'm going to get to see them before, but this time I wasn't expecting it at all. So it's worth a lot more to me. The picture doesn't have a proper web link or something like that so I'm not able to post it right now, but I'll send it to another member, and they'll post it for me. And one more thing is that I think it was even better that we say Jay instead of someone else on the Dolphins, because Jay is jewish. So it felt even better than would we have seen someone else on the Dolphins. And Tim Bowns lives 2 houses away from me...just thought I would add that. :)

You're overstimulated...Let's get some beer in you and right to bed.

Marlins,

 

Jay isn't gonna be a Dolphin next season. Heck, he may not even be in the league.

 

BTW, who was the Rabbi?

dammit,i was hoping no one would post in his topic. maybe if enough ppl ignored him long enough he would bump it himself then get flamed for it. oh well since u guys broke the ice i guess its ok to say marlins,no one cares.

Go eat some pork and shellfish, Marlins. No one gives a damn.

  • Author

Marlins,

 

Jay isn't gonna be a Dolphin next season. Heck, he may not even be in the league.

 

BTW, who was the Rabbi?

624159[/snapback]

HaGaon Horav A. Henoch Leibowitz, Shlit"a.

 

He is the Rosh HaYeshiva of Chofetz Chaim in New York.

And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes.

624055[/snapback]

You see them many times but in person sometimes? Where else do you see them TV? So I see Dwyane Wade on TV many times so if I see him at a restaurent it isn't special because I see him many times on TV? :headscratch :lol

  • Author

And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes.

624055[/snapback]

You see them many times but in person sometimes? Where else do you see them TV? So I see Dwyane Wade on TV many times so if I see him at a restaurent it isn't special because I see him many times on TV? :headscratch :lol

624672[/snapback]

I've seen Jay in person before, and the first time it was special. But since I've seen him in person a few times already, and since I see him a lot of times on TV, this time it wasn't so special for me.

 

*prays to god to give him the knowledge to understand*

And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes.

624055[/snapback]

You see them many times but in person sometimes? Where else do you see them TV? So I see Dwyane Wade on TV many times so if I see him at a restaurent it isn't special because I see him many times on TV? :headscratch :lol

624672[/snapback]

I've seen Jay in person before, and the first time it was special. But since I've seen him in person a few times already, and since I see him a lot of times on TV, this time it wasn't so special for me.

 

*prays to god to give him the knowledge to understand*

624707[/snapback]

Got it, dawg. :thumbup

And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes.

624055[/snapback]

You see them many times but in person sometimes? Where else do you see them TV? So I see Dwyane Wade on TV many times so if I see him at a restaurent it isn't special because I see him many times on TV? :headscratch :lol

624672[/snapback]

I've seen Jay in person before, and the first time it was special. But since I've seen him in person a few times already, and since I see him a lot of times on TV, this time it wasn't so special for me.

 

*prays to god to give him the knowledge to understand*

624707[/snapback]

 

Then why did you start this topic if it wasn't special?

And it really isn't that special to see a player on the Dolphins, since I see them many times, and even in person sometimes.

624055[/snapback]

You see them many times but in person sometimes? Where else do you see them TV? So I see Dwyane Wade on TV many times so if I see him at a restaurent it isn't special because I see him many times on TV? :headscratch :lol

624672[/snapback]

I've seen Jay in person before, and the first time it was special. But since I've seen him in person a few times already, and since I see him a lot of times on TV, this time it wasn't so special for me.

 

*prays to god to give him the knowledge to understand*

624707[/snapback]

 

Then why did you start this topic if it wasn't special?

624721[/snapback]

 

Especially with a title like, "OMG!!!".

 

As usual, Marlins shows he's a complete and utter retard.

I saw Trace Armstrong last night.

624733[/snapback]

talk about a celebrity

624735[/snapback]

 

I was like OMG!

  • Author

The thing that made it a little special was that I wasn't expecting it at all. Unlike all the other times when I see them in person, when I know I'm going to see them beforehand. e.g. When I went to a private training before the season, I knew I was going to see them before.

 

I hope ya'll understand that.

Well, if you think of it as kinda lame and "been there done that", why'd you title the thread OMG!!! ?

Well, if you think of it as kinda lame and "been there done that", why'd you title the thread OMG!!! ?

624760[/snapback]

 

Ahhh there you go Miami enough with the niceness jump all over him!

  • Author

Well, if you think of it as kinda lame and "been there done that", why'd you title the thread OMG!!! ?

624760[/snapback]

Because I was SO surprised when I saw him. I would never expect to see him in a airport. I said OMG because I was surprised, not because it was SO awesome.

 

I was wonderstruck when I saw him.

  • Author

OK wtf? you saw a back up QB and you were wonderstrucK?

624783[/snapback]

He used to start.

 

It's not his fault the Dolphins got an amazing QB by the name of AJ Feeley

 

:plain

 

AJ took away his position.

OK wtf? you saw a back up QB and you were wonderstrucK?

624783[/snapback]

He used to start.

 

It's not his fault the Dolphins got an amazing QB by the name of AJ Feeley

 

:plain

 

AJ took away his position.

624808[/snapback]

 

Ya know what, Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel, and Chad Hutchinson started for the bears this year would you be star struck at them. Jay was not very good either!

  • Author

OK wtf? you saw a back up QB and you were wonderstrucK?

624783[/snapback]

He used to start.

 

It's not his fault the Dolphins got an amazing QB by the name of AJ Feeley

 

:plain

 

AJ took away his position.

624808[/snapback]

 

Ya know what, Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel, and Chad Hutchinson started for the bears this year would you be star struck at them. Jay was not very good either!

624819[/snapback]

If I saw them at the airport all of a sudden than yes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.