December 26, 200421 yr Author cool, wut position u play? 641718[/snapback] I practice it a lot but don't have time for an league right now. 641734[/snapback] I play in the adult league at Glacier Ice in Pompano Beach, they always schedule games at like 10PM at night because most people in the leagues are working and very busy during the day. It's so nice being able to play at 10PM, I remember back when I was younger we'd have practices at 6am and all sorts of ungodly hours. It's a very casual league and it doesn't matter if you suck, we just play to have fun and it's great. There is one game a week at night and no practices so it's not time consuming at all. You should really look into it, the next season is starting around January 10th so it's not too late to sign up, you could even ask to be on the same team as me . 642484[/snapback] If I lived close enough I'd look into it. 642653[/snapback] Are you south of PPS or north of PPS?
December 26, 200421 yr Wicked gift, Accord ! :notworthy :thumbup As for playing, I don't play in an organized league, I just head out to the outdoor rink once or twice a week to test out my skills and play some shinny with whoever is out there. :cool I'm a forward with mediocre skating skills and a hard wrist shot.
December 26, 200421 yr cool, wut position u play? 641718[/snapback] I practice it a lot but don't have time for an league right now. 641734[/snapback] I play in the adult league at Glacier Ice in Pompano Beach, they always schedule games at like 10PM at night because most people in the leagues are working and very busy during the day. It's so nice being able to play at 10PM, I remember back when I was younger we'd have practices at 6am and all sorts of ungodly hours. It's a very casual league and it doesn't matter if you suck, we just play to have fun and it's great. There is one game a week at night and no practices so it's not time consuming at all. You should really look into it, the next season is starting around January 10th so it's not too late to sign up, you could even ask to be on the same team as me . 642484[/snapback] If I lived close enough I'd look into it. 642653[/snapback] Are you south of PPS or north of PPS? 642838[/snapback] I live near The Falls. Thats just a little far dontcha think?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.