Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you wake up in the middle of the night?

Featured Replies

Who here wakes up after falling asleep in the night before going back to bed again?

 

It's something I've never had to do, but I urinated at 2am on Tuesday and 5:27am this morning. :cool

I wake up in the middle of the night about 2 times a night. I mostly wake up because my cat Jackson always tries to open my door so I hear the door handle move :lol I just go back to sleep after I wake up :thumbup

lol holly, thats funny that your cat wakes you up :D .....well i usually get up to use the bathroom or if im sick and im not feeling good, other than that i dont really wake up even though on my 1st few days of vacation id wake up at 7 am for no reason cuz im so used to being awake at that time :lol

Sometimes I get woken up cuz I have to really piss and I have a wood on. The pain is so bad, but you dont wanna get up because you are so tired.

 

Sucks.

Yes, but usually not for the reasons mentioned

rarely

 

the reasons i do wake up include having to take a piss or having a crazy dream.

Alot, Passion is right though when you wake up and gotta piss with wood, it hurts. But normally I wake up at aaround 4 and get a lemonade.

pretty often for the past couple of weeks.

 

never to piss... lately i've just been getting woken up by the TV when i forget to put it on sleep mode.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.