Frank Gore Off to the NFL...

Mark

Well, it make more sense than Roscoe Parrish.

I know his family needs the money, so who am I to say whether this was a good decision or not.

Put the family aside though...this is only a good decision if he ends up a bust. Its a bad decision if he's any good. It's kind of paradoxical that way.

Because before the knee thing this guy had first-round talent, easily. Maybe his senior year puts him in the 1st or 2nd round. Based on last year, he's a borderline draft pick, probably worth a shot in the 6th or 7th round. My guess is he goes in the late 4th/early 5th, though...based on potential and on the McGahee example.

this guy was gonna be absolutely unbelieveable if he didn't lose his knees

over 9 yards a carry as a freshman

if portis wasn't there, methinks he could've gained 1500 yards

if i were him, i'd stay for one more year and garner more money. But i'm not in his financial situation, nor anywhere near it

Mel Kiper says he could be the best pure RB (talent-wise) in the draft. Don't be surprised if a team takes a chance on him in the second or third round. I wish him all the luck in the world. I like the kid... he's a nice guy.

650011[/snapback]

Link?

He's better than Cadillac or Ronnie Brown???

Mel Kiper says he could be the best pure RB (talent-wise) in the draft.? Don't be surprised if a team takes a chance on him in the second or third round.? I wish him all the luck in the world.? I like the kid... he's a nice guy.

650011[/snapback]

Link?

He's better than Cadillac or Ronnie Brown???

650047[/snapback]

he's talkin talent, not where he'd be taken

and i totally agree. the dude is sick. Well, at least before his injuries.

Mel Kiper says he could be the best pure RB (talent-wise) in the draft. Don't be surprised if a team takes a chance on him in the second or third round. I wish him all the luck in the world. I like the kid... he's a nice guy.

650011[/snapback]

Another McGahee like situation.