Cuttino Mobley traded

floridafan13

Doug Christie not with the Kings will not look right.

I dont get the point of this for the Kings.

652765[/snapback]

He's only played for 'em since 2000 which actually I guess is quite a while considering the amount of instability in the NBA.

I don't understand it from the Magic viewpoint really. Christie is a good defensive player but I still think I'd rather have Mobley.

Doug Christie not with the Kings will not look right.

I dont get the point of this for the Kings.

652765[/snapback]

He's only played for 'em since 2000 which actually I guess is quite a while considering the amount of instability in the NBA.

I don't understand it from the Magic viewpoint really. Christie is a good defensive player but I still think I'd rather have Mobley.

652800[/snapback]

But since 2000 the Kings have been in soem of the biggest playoff matchupos and his battles with Kobe were epic. He never really became known until the Kings.

I really dont understand the trade for either club. Why does Sac need Cuttino ? They have Peja, Bibby, C Webb, Brad Miller, and now Mobley instead of Cristie. I feel Christie is the better defender, something Sac needs. I love Mobley. I think he is a heck of a player, awesome 3pt shooter. Why did Orlando let him go? The only thing I could think of is that Christie gets off the books after this year. If so, Orlando may be looking for a big man to help out Howard down low and have Franchise running the top with Hill at the 3 or maybe now the 2. Very interesting trade. Ill get more perspective later on, but right now I just dont understand it.

I really dont understand the trade for either club. Why does Sac need Cuttino ? They have Peja, Bibby, C Webb, Brad Miller, and now Mobley instead of Cristie. I feel Christie is the better defender, something Sac needs. I love Mobley. I think he is a heck of a player, awesome 3pt shooter. Why did Orlando let him go? The only thing I could think of is that Christie gets off the books after this year. If so, Orlando may be looking for a big man to help out Howard down low and have Franchise running the top with Hill at the 3 or maybe now the 2. Very interesting trade. Ill get more perspective later on, but right now I just dont understand it.

652837[/snapback]

Isnt Mobley off the books this year as well?

I hope The Magic have no female locker attendants.

The Magic had a good thing going here, no deal is going to help them pass the heat. The Best chance they have is to get post season experienced players to help and Christie would obviously the edge there. I guess in that aspect I could understand it from The Magic view point but I still give the trade a meh on their part.