Interesting Hannity quotes

Shamrock

For all you homers out there.

Who said this about the War in Kosovo?

"No goal, no objective, not until we have those things and a compelling case is made, then I say, back out of it, because innocent people are going to die for nothing. That's why I'm against it."

Guess it just matters who is president...?

All these are from Hannity. Enjoy.

"Why should one U.S. airman give up his life when our national security is not in imminent danger?"

"But you know what? There's a lot of massacres going on in the world. As you know, 37,000 Kurds in Turkey, over a million people in Sudan. We have hundreds of thousands in Rwanda and Burundi. I mean, where do we stop?"

I find this one particulary hilarious. CFD?

"But if you know - every mistake we've made up to this point, there's no stated goal. There's no definition of success. All these important things. There's no exit strategy. One mistake after another. Why would you go in deeper when we have not been successful up to this point? That seems to me to be folly."

hahaahha! This is just too much.

Hannity on the O'Reilly Factor

"Slobodan Milosevic is a bad guy. He's an evil man. Horrible things are happening. I agree with that. Is Bill O'Reilly then saying we go to Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia, Sudan? Where does this stop? And when you look at sheer numbers, 2,000 -- and I'm not minimizing death. It's horrible. What this man is doing with ethnic cleansing is abhorrent, but sheer numbers -- 2,000 killed in the last year versus hundreds of thousands, millions in some cases in other parts of the world. Are you saying the United States should go to all those places?"

What an American-hating bastard. How could he demonize the CoC in a time of war?!?!

pulled from a dkos diary.

Hannity is a lemming, but that's why I enjoy him. If the President made a law forcing everyone to turn in their guns, get abortions, and disallow Christmas, he'd agree with it and be the first in line to do so.

Do we still have troops there? I remember Clinton saying it would only be like an 18 month romp.

677213[/snapback]

How many soldiers have died there?

Smartass.

Do we still have troops there? I remember Clinton saying it would only be like an 18 month romp.

677213[/snapback]

How many soldiers have died there?

Smartass.

677216[/snapback]

That wasn't the question :plain

What's a DECADE LONG deployment cost?

You want to talk about an exit strategy for Iraq? When the hell are we going to get out of Bosnia? I should think 10 years is enough if as you say, not many are being killed.

677218[/snapback]

I'm just using your style of avoiding questions and asking questions that suit my position.