Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where are you sitting?

Featured Replies

I forgot where I'm sitting on Sunday.....Monday is section 140 Row 1

 

I'll be the one kicked out of the stadium rather quickly if something goes against the Marlins :D

Wherever there is no usher. I buy the cheapest seats and then just find a section where no one will stop me. :cool

Wherever there is no usher. I buy the cheapest seats and then just find a section where no one will stop me. :cool

won't happen tomorrow :p

Wherever there is no usher. I buy the cheapest seats and then just find a section where no one will stop me. :cool

who doesnt do that ? i did it today i do it everyday... not to hard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.