Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about the Jupiter Hammerheads games!

Featured Replies

I hope this thread is in the right forum. :lol

 

 

I am going to a few Jupiter Hammerheads games in May, I looked up tickets on ticketmaster but they all were for row 7. Do the scouts etc: sit in rows 1-6? Every game I looked for, section 117 row 7 was available.

 

Would there be any possible way I could get closer seats? If not then I will just buy the tickets (sect 117 row 7) soon.

 

 

Thanks! :notworthy

scouts normally occupy the close seats...

 

atleast its that way at Marlins games

H-Berry, Just go to the Hammerheads game you want. They get some decent crowds but never sold out.

Negotiate what you want at the ticket office.

And that way you never have to worry about the weather before you leave home.

 

The Hammerheads/Roger Dean are very congenial.

A good baseball experience!

More of us should support them.

 

Don't buy through ticketmaster. Just go to the Gate.

  • Author

H-Berry,? Just go to the Hammerheads game you want.? They get some decent crowds but never sold out.

Negotiate what you want at the ticket office.

And that way you never have to worry about the weather before you leave home.

 

The Hammerheads/Roger Dean are very congenial.

A good baseball experience!

More of us should support them.

709418[/snapback]

 

Thanks!

 

So I should just go up to the ticket office that day and just buy the tickets?

Do you think they might have better seats than row 7?

 

Last year My parents and I went to a Marlins/Mets game in Port St. Lucie and we went to the ticket office about 5 min before the game. The lady sold us front row seats by the Marlins Batting circle... it was great :)

H-Berry, Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster. Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.) Seats (all prices) will be available.

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

  • Author

H-Berry, Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster. Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.) Seats (all prices) will be available.

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

709437[/snapback]

 

Thanks!

 

 

I LOVE Baseball :lol It's my life :thumbup

 

I think I am going to become a Hammerheads fan. I will probably buy a hat or a shirt while I am at the game. Maybe I will try to get some autographs :)

H-Berry, Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster. Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.) Seats (all prices) will be available.

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

709437[/snapback]

 

One of my fondest baseball memories was attending a Hammerheads game a few years back...I went to watch a young pitcher named Dontrelle Willis. There was also this guy playing third named Miguel Cabrera.

 

Unbelievable.

  • Author

H-Berry,? Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster.? Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.)? Seats (all prices) will be available.?

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

709437[/snapback]

 

One of my fondest baseball memories was attending a Hammerheads game a few years back...I went to watch a young pitcher named Dontrelle Willis. There was also this guy playing third named Miguel Cabrera.

 

Unbelievable.

709615[/snapback]

 

Thats awesome!

 

I never really had an interest in going to any Hammerhead game before a few weeks ago. I remember some people saying how great Hermida was and how he might be great in a few years; so I thought it would be interesting to watch him play and also the other guys play. Hermida could be the next big named player. And I can say I saw him when he was a Hammerhead. :)

H-Berry, Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster. Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.) Seats (all prices) will be available.

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

709437[/snapback]

 

One of my fondest baseball memories was attending a Hammerheads game a few years back...I went to watch a young pitcher named Dontrelle Willis. There was also this guy playing third named Miguel Cabrera.

 

Unbelievable.

709615[/snapback]

 

Thats awesome!

 

I never really had an interest in going to any Hammerhead game before a few weeks ago. I remember some people saying how great Hermida was and how he might be great in a few years; so I thought it would be interesting to watch him play and also the other guys play. Hermida could be the next big named player. And I can say I saw him when he was a Hammerhead. :)

709644[/snapback]

Hermida is going to start the year in Carolina, if I'am not mistaken.

  • Author

H-Berry,? Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.)

Don't buy through TicketMaster.? Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.)? Seats (all prices) will be available.?

If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan.

709437[/snapback]

 

One of my fondest baseball memories was attending a Hammerheads game a few years back...I went to watch a young pitcher named Dontrelle Willis. There was also this guy playing third named Miguel Cabrera.

 

Unbelievable.

709615[/snapback]

 

Thats awesome!

 

I never really had an interest in going to any Hammerhead game before a few weeks ago. I remember some people saying how great Hermida was and how he might be great in a few years; so I thought it would be interesting to watch him play and also the other guys play. Hermida could be the next big named player. And I can say I saw him when he was a Hammerhead. :)

709644[/snapback]

Hermida is going to start the year in Carolina, if I'am not mistaken.

709858[/snapback]

 

Seriously? Oh Well.. Does anyone know who might be on the Jupiter Hammerheads this year? Anyone from ST?

HollyBerry, Stop. I love you but stop. Start doing your own homework.

Start with www.jupiterhammerheads.com

Note their "featured players" section.

This is not AAA or AA. You probably will not recognize the names.

But, these are kids fighting for the life they want in baseball.

Good, spirited competition. And when you get to know them you become attached and will follow their careers.

Don't go looking for a name you know. Look for the names you don't know yet.

Make your own experience.

I attend several Hammerheads games during the summer. I enjoy taking the drive up to the Dean after work to unwind and watch some baseball.

 

I buy my tickets right before the game, but I never have a problem finding a good seat. Weekday Hammerhead games don't get too much of a crowd, so there's always good seats available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.