March 21, 200521 yr I'm looking for a high quality picture to use for the background of computer. Anyone have any good Marlins or Beckett ones? Thanks in advance!
March 21, 200521 yr I have a Spooney one for a backround picture. Its a really nice picture of him :lol Just look around for images and test them out and see if they look good as a backround. Thats what I did
March 21, 200521 yr Author Thanks for the pic. I tried looking around but all the pix are small and low quality. I really like the one that they did in 2003. It's like 3 pictures of Beckett all from the world series. They sell it on ebay, but I'm trying to find a high quality pic of it.
March 21, 200521 yr Author BTW quickgold that pic is perfect! it looks amazing at my comp here at work! Thanks! Now I can drool all day! =)
March 22, 200521 yr BTW quickgold that pic is perfect! it looks amazing at my comp here at work! Thanks! Now I can drool all day! =) 716980[/snapback] I was using it for a while on my computer at work. When you posted this topic I immediatley thought of it.
March 22, 200521 yr Here's some good ones from 2003: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte.../wallpaper.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper2.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper3.html
March 22, 200521 yr Here's some good ones from 2003: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte.../wallpaper.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper2.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper3.html 717792[/snapback] I love those. I have the pic of the hudle after they won the W.S. :thumbup
March 22, 200521 yr i made this after 03... 718033[/snapback] Nice. :thumbup It has the ocean feel to it.
March 22, 200521 yr BTW quickgold that pic is perfect! it looks amazing at my comp here at work! Thanks! Now I can drool all day! =) 716980[/snapback] Just curious, there was someone who sat near me last year in the Founders Club all the time but only came when Beckett was pitching at they had a sign that said "MARRY ME BECKETT" or something like that... was that you?
March 22, 200521 yr i made this after 03... 718033[/snapback] Where did you find/get that high quality "MARLINS" image from to use in the pic?
March 22, 200521 yr Author That is another great one! Thanks!! No sorry that wasn't me! =) I think he's hot, but wouldn't go that far! =) lol
March 22, 200521 yr Author oh by the way didn't mean to offend anyone who would hold up that sign..more power to you! =)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.